- Paperback: 410 pages
- Publisher: The Figures (August 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1930589174
- ISBN-13: 978-1930589179
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #358,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Seeing Out Loud: The Voice Art Columns Fall 1998 - Winter 2003
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books Inspired by Greenbuild 2016
Featured resources on green building, BIM, and sustainable design.Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The book contains essays from several years of his Voice reviews. Each is a pithy 900-1300 words, so the book is easy to pick up and read anywhere, anytime. Before long, you feel like an art world insider.