Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 9, 2008, 1:36:46 PM PDT
Lilycloud says:
Wouldn't that be sooooooooo cool???It could be like the warriors manga, we could find out what happened after lusa left the bear bowl, or... what happened to taqqiq! Anyone have any more ideas?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 6, 2008, 3:53:42 PM PDT
Cassie says:
totally!!! I would love to see the bears drawn up and everything!!!! I could see what Ujurak looks like in his transformasions

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 27, 2008, 7:48:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 27, 2008, 7:49:18 PM PDT
I think Taqqiq is with another bear. And when Kallik finally finds him he won't know who she is.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2008, 2:22:24 PM PST
Lilycloud says:
that would be so sweet they should totally do this!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2009, 2:20:18 PM PST
Reedfrost says:
God forbid.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2009, 1:15:47 PM PST
Gavin says:
Reedfrost's right, Seeker manga would be as ill-fortuned as Warrior manga.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2009, 8:48:59 PM PDT
Don't be so hasty in your judgment of the Seekers manga series...I've it on good terms that it'll prove to be a pretty damn good manga series ^_^ I just finished the storyboards for the first book. XDehehe

*says the artists of said Seekers manga series from Tokyopop and Harper Collins* >.>;;

Posted on May 3, 2009, 5:36:04 AM PDT
T. Ross says:
No, it would not be good. They did a crap job on the manga, they'd do a crap rush job on Seekers too.

In reply to an earlier post on May 3, 2009, 6:04:42 AM PDT
How can you POSSIBLY judge what sort of quality it'd be if you've NEVER seen ANY sort of artwork from the Seekers manga series yet? Please stop jumping to conclusions before you've even seen it.

I can honestly say that the art on Seekers WILL be better than the first Warriors manga series AND the Warriors: Rise of Scourge, of which I was the artist on Rise of Scourge and I've definitely outdone myself on the Seekers manga series. Trust me, the art is INFINITELY better than RoS and the book as a whole is in no way a rush job.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Sep 9, 2008
Latest post:  May 3, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Seekers #2: Great Bear Lake
Seekers #2: Great Bear Lake by Erin Hunter (Hardcover - February 10, 2009)
4.7 out of 5 stars (112)