Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on September 18, 2016
Just what I needed. Re emphasized the beautiful messages of Eckhart Tolle. Also underscores the much needed explorations of our disturbed
Psychology (courtesy of our childhood wounds and life's slings and arrows). Thank you Elizabeth for a wonderful work!
on November 16, 2015
I'm no expert on spiritual matters but I am well read and have meditated daily since 1987. I don't count the "acid" years as meditating. This book continually strikes perfect chord after perfect chord. For the perpetually seeking or as I tend to think of myself, lost; it is a precious read.
on July 8, 2009
This book really is a seeker's guide. It is like a spiritual toolbox, and can be especially helpful to those who are just beginning to step out on the religious/spiritual path and/or the path to greater psychological wholeness. The author touches upon many themes and offers not just mystical or speculative insights, but really sound, pragmatic advice. I bought a copy of this book for a friend of mine who has been going through some difficult times both psychologically and circumstantially, and who is new to spirituality, questioning, and just trying to be herself. She has almost finished reading it through and has found it very helpful and challenging. I recommend it to anyone interested and especially to those who are new to the subject.
on January 28, 2017
A good starting place for me finding my way after a life developement.
Suggested reading from a massage therapist who has used as well.
Well written and easy to understand.
on June 9, 2008
Nicely written, personal and relevant for anyone "seeking" information on spirituality. It doesn't promise anything but makes a compelling case for meditation. Several tips for meditating are offered throughout the book and a variety of specific meditation practices are available to integrate into your life. I liked that the author understands that changing your daily routine to include meditation takes forgiveness and patience. If it becomes an exercise in obligations too early on, one may be easily discouraged.
Well done and enjoyable read promoting meditation as part of a spiritual path.
on February 17, 2015
Elizabeth Lesser did again. A book that you cannot leave even if is not a novel. One more must-read book that I will recommend to therapists and also anyone who is interested in self-development.
on October 11, 2014
This is a fantastic book - one that goes on my To Be Read Again pile. I took months to work my way through this books - it's not a one-week read. Wonderful suggestions to follow, great recommendations on other books to read.
on November 8, 2015
This book is unbelievable. Could re-read over and over and continue to learn more about yourself.
Timothy Thill, Buffalo NY
on January 10, 2017
Good book.
on July 12, 2014
Sorry its taken so long to review. I thought the book for me talked about everything for someone seeking . I enjoyed it still not finished reading the whole book. The book is one I am going to save.