Seeley Slider Wooden Dog Sled Wood Kicksled
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bare bones light weight starter dog sled for everyone who wants to try dog sledding
- Sold as a Kit with All Parts Included. Wood components are made of White Ash and left unvarnished. Holes are predrilled and all hardware is included. Plastic Components are also predrilled and ready for assembly. All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16" Wrench
- Runners and Handlebar are made from High Density Polyethylene, Length = 8' Brush Bow to Ski Tails, Width = 20" Outside of Skis.Height = 36" Ground to Handle Bar, Weight = 22 lbs. fully assembled
- Wood = White Ash (Unvarnished) , Plastic = 3/4" by 1-1/2" HDPE Runners; 1/2" by 1-1/2" HDPE Brush Bow and Handle Bar
- Assembly Required (All you need is a Phillips Screw Driver and a 7/16” Wrench)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||5 x 5 x 85 inches|
|Shipping Weight||32 pounds|
The Seeley Slider is a Bare Bones light weight starter sled for everyone who wants to try out dog sledding without mortgaging the house. It is very good for teams of 1-3 dogs. It's runners are made of 3/4" High Density Polyethylene with Brush Bow and Handlebar made of 1/2" High Density Polyethylene. The Seeley Slider's bolted design allows for the same great flexibility and maneuverability as on all our sleds. Assembly Required. Shipping Not Available to AK, HI, PR, or GUAM for this item.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?