Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 22, 2014
Of course the hip in advertising is a little more than they do...but they do that so you will buy them...I purchase these thinking that they would help my night vision, I have slight problem driving at night, got to say they help a little, I drive so little at night now days. Would I buy them again...no...would I recommend you try them...yes, just don't expect that these are going to change your vision much when you're driving at night.
6 people found this helpful
on August 1, 2017
It's truly amazing how well this simple concept works. Driving in heavy rains is so much easier and night driving is much more relaxing without the glare of oncoming headlights. I was concerned that they would be too big for a woman but they fit my face perfectly and look good on!
on February 22, 2014
These work! I cannot see at night and I am actually scared to drive at night. These help ease my worries and keep me sane while I drive at night. I live in a very wooded secluded area with no street lights everywhere and these help me immensely to see when some moron with their brights on (always happens) drives by me. I wear contacts so the glare is worse than normal for a normal person. I love these! I am going to get an extra pair in case these disappear.
4 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2017
Did not like them from the first minute I put them on. There was a weird double vision that made me feel unsafe. I gave it 2 stars due to Amazon's quick and easy refund policy. It may be possible that my very recent cataracts surgery has made it so that I don't have a glare issue any longer. In the dark I could see better without these glasses.
2 people found this helpful
on June 27, 2014
I was really excited to get these, because after I had laser correction for my eyes they were very sensitive to bright lights from the street lamps and headlights from other cars during night driving, I was hoping this would reduce the glare. They do not help with that at all. But are perfect for sundown driving and that is about it. I assume when the sun is coming up, it maybe good too. It did not serve me for my purpose, so that is why I gave it such a low rating.
6 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 24, 2017
Didn't see anything different. No better than my regular glass. Plus, it's so flimsy. If you are looking for a miracle view difference as advertised, sorry, you won't get the same. If there is an option to try it out from a store shelf, pls do so before buying. I regretted buying two. I should have tried with one first.
on May 26, 2018
Love these glass. Seems to make things a little clearer. I had to buy 3 more pairs for my friends at the range they liked them so much. Seems they don’t know how to use a computer or it’s easier for me to order them for them. The glass fit well and don’t move even shooting a big bore riffel. Oh the price is great.
Top Contributor: Cookingon December 2, 2014
I bought these for my husband as a joke, but it turns out he sorta loves them. Lol! He says they really do work at night and in the snowy/overcast/rainy days. They are not meant for day wear as sunglasses, though. The only thing he doesn't like is the style so he wants me to get a more athletic style.
3 people found this helpful
on June 18, 2017
I gave this product 4 stars because I personally bought them for the yellow see-through look and I really love it because it's cute.
BUT, if you are expecting for it to be actual nightview glasses that allow you to see better in the dark driving at night, this isn't that! For that purpose I would definitely give it 1 star...
on March 19, 2016
Love them! They're not my favorite STYLE, but don't look horribly hideous either. I love wearing them at night to drive though! They are so comfortable, I often forget to leave them in the car. Even though I'm so self conscious about being seen in them because I don't prefer the frame style! I recommend them to anyone who would like to reduce glare and improve vision clarity for night driving. I got my brother a pair too, I like them so much. He likes them very much as well!