- As fellow travelers, we know what you need: to make the most of your hard-earned recreation time. Avoiding the dreaded pack explosion and gear-dump. You want to explore new ridgelines, not the contents of your backpack. No more lost items. Gobi Gear makes it easy to stay organized while on the go.
The Segmented Secret
- Our smartly-designed segmented stuff sacks make it easy to stay organized, no matter where you are heading. Each stuff sack features internal dividers to separate items, such as dirty from clean, cold weather gear from warm, and anything else you’d like to keep tabs on.
- The ultralight, 30D Cordura Brand rip-stop nylon fabric is the incredibly strong - ensuring your Gobi Gear products will keep up with any adventure.
- Field tested, durable, and ultralight, there’s no reason not to enhance your packing experience.
- Toss it in your pack, on your shoulder, or in the back of a dirty pick-up. It’ll be fine.
- Our stuff sacks can literally be used anywhere - camping, trekking, backpacking, at the gym, as a grocery/produce bag, for shoes, as a carry-on. It’ll pretty much be the best purchasing decision of your life, so give it a try!
“End’s the dreaded pack explosion” – Gear Junkie
Keep yourself organized during any trip & prevent random small items from hiding in odd corners of your backpack. It’s a real time saver when on-the-go.
Internal segments mean you can pack quickly and find gear quickly – keeping everything how you packed it, instead of all over the place.
These clever stuff sacks keep your gear together in one place, like a traditional stuff sack, but separated out from each other so that items are easier to retrieve.
It’s easy to be prepared for anything when you have a great packing system. Spontaneous fun is yours to have, but only if you aren’t fumbling around in your pack for misplaced items – slowing down your friends or missing out on the sunset.
We have over 100 blogger reviews on our products and 30,000 happy customers!
One+ for the environment
Gobi Gear makes a strong commitment to the environment. As lovers of the outdoors, we feel it is important to take care of it. Our products are gauranteed for life and made well, so they don’t just end up in a landfill. We also use NO plastic in our packaging or shipping process – from re-usable cardboard tubes to insisting our factory uses no plastic baggies, we are doing our part for the beautiful outdoors!