Napoleon Total War
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Stand-alone chapter brings Napoleon to life. Completely separate from Empire: Total War, Napoleon immerses players in a concentrated, gripping wartime experience with exciting battles, memorable characters and Total War’s award winning signature mix.
- Cutting-edge multiplayer modes. For the first time, two players battle head-to-head online utilizing three new main campaign maps. A new avatar system, achievements, gameplay bonuses, uniform customization and voice communications enhance the multiplayer experience.
- Enhanced units, graphics and deeper customization. A 19th Century technology tree and units created with extensive detail, animations and functionality gives players elaborate tactical options in epic-scale, real-time battles. Highly detailed environments and improved battlefield graphics immerses players in famous historical battles such as Austerlitz and Waterloo.
- Experience the classic Grand European Campaign mode. A classic Total War game mode for series aficionados - Take control of a single faction of your choice and build the most dominant military force on a fully unlocked map. For the first time in the history of the franchise this mode fully supports 1 vs. 1 multiplayer.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Napoleon Total War
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I will never forget one triumph against all odds, a long battle against he Austrians, my French force defending a hill, his massive army assaulting. After much destruction I was down to two handfuls of men at the very top of the hill, hopelessly outnumbered, yet the larger of my units, hiding behind the brow, with no ammo left, took my Austrian foe by surprise with a mad charge. Cue the final rout. Victory was sweet indeed.
I'll still play it but not as often as Empire: T.W.
So Arrived in good Time-well packed-now Works as a really good Game on Steam-good value purchase-5 Star anytime.
Great graphics with superb history telling.
Master all the logistics, trails and tribulations
Be a megalomanic for a time then have a cuppa