2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Segway Ninebot E22 Electric Kick Scooter, Upgraded Motor Power, 9-inch Dual Density Tires, Lightweight and Foldable, Dark Grey
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (6%)|
|Handle Height||44.1 Inches|
|Number of Wheels||2|
|Wheel Size||9 Inches|
|Wheel Type||Dual Density Tires|
|Item Weight||28 Pounds|
|Brake Style||Electric Brake + Mechanical Brake|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- More Powerful Upgraded Motor: With a new Version of 300w brushless direct current motor, E22 can reach to 12.4 mph, travel up to 13.7 miles and a max load of 220 lbs. The upgrade brings greater riding dynamic plus stronger 15% hill grade capability.
- Safe & Comfortable Riding: Supreme Shock Absorption, no tire Punctures, the upgraded 9-inch Dual Density tires deliver more stability and comfort than the 8-inch solid tires; Dual Braking System and Bell enhanced safety when riding
- Lightweight & Foldable: E22 folds in just one step, and can easily fit in the back of your car. This device is also easy to carry, with a net weight of only 28 lbs (13.5kg), allowing you to single-handedly carry it into subways or elevators
- Innovative & Superior Technology: Smart Battery Management System (Smart-BMS) has undergone 7 years of continuous technological development and produced 300 million batteries. ensuring user safety, and accurate power display.
- Quality Assurance: With the enhanced performance and design, the new E22 is perfect for your last mile journey; One-year or 180-day warranty for different parts, please refer to warranty information in product details below.
- Brake style: Electric Brake + Mechanical Brake
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Your New Riding Experince With E22
With the enhanced performance and design, the new E22 is perfect for your last mile journey
- Electric Brake + Mechanical Brake
- IPX5 Water-Resistant
- 9-inch Dual Density Tires
- Built-In Front LED Lights
Segway Ninebot KickScooter E22
Dual Braking System
E-ABS electronic brake + rear fender brake. Effective braking distance as short as 4 meters.
3 Riding Modes
Cruise Mode, Longer Battery Life
Normal Mode, Enhanced Experience
Sports Modes, Faster and Furious
- 12.4 mph Max Speed
- 13.7 miles Range
- 15% Hill Grade
- Tire Shock Absorption
- 220Lbs Weight Load
6.2k+ Miles Riding Test
Ninebot KickScooter E22 strives to reach new heights of performance with the Brushless DC Electric Motor (BDLC). The upgrade translates in the form of enhanced riding dynamic provided by faster acceleration plus stronger climb capability.
Brushless Direct Current Motor
Ninebot KickScooter E22 strives to reach new heights of performance with the BDLC. The upgrade comes in the form of greater riding dynamic provided by faster acceleration plus stronger 15% hill grade capability.
Comes with a Bell
The loud, crisp ring of the bell is sure to alert riders and pedestrians and to provide enhanced safety when riding.
Ninebot KickScooter E22 folds in just one step, and can easily fit in the back of your car. This device is also easy to carry, with a net weight of only 28 lbs, allowing you to single-handedly carry it into subways or elevators, unlocking unlimited possibilities.
Upgrade Your E22 with an Additional Battery (external battery sold separately)
With an external battery pack, Ninebot KickScooter E22 can now take you even farther with a maximum range of 27 miles and a speed of 15.5 mph. Note: The data comes from Ninebot laboratory testing, the actual range may be affected by factors such as temperature, terrain, and the rider.
Please kindly note that the external battery sold separately.
|Ninebot by Segway KickScooter E22||Ninebot by Segway KickScooter ES2||Segway Ninebot KickScooter MAX G30LP|
|Unit Weight||29.8 lbs (13.5 kg)||27.6 lbs (12.5 kg)||38.6 lbs (17.5 kg)|
|Maximum Speed||12.4 mph (20km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||15.5 mph (25 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.||18.6 mph (30 km/h)* Under Sports Mode. Depends on riding style and terrain.|
|Maximum Range||13.7 miles (22km)||15.5 miles (25 km)||25 miles (40 km)|
|Maximum Climbing Slope||15%||10%||20%|
|Nominal Power||300 W||300 W||300 W|
|Maximum Power||700 W||700 W||700 W|
|Nominal Battery Capacity||184 Wh||187 Wh||367 Wh|
|Maximum Charging Time||3.5 Hours||3.5 Hours||6.5 Hours|
|Recommended Age & Required Height||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”||14+ years & 3’11”–6’ 6”|
The Ninebot KickScooter E22 Powered by Segway is perfect for the last-mile commuters and leisure travelers. Owing to its comfort-oriented design, the battery has been fitted in the stem to make it a compact yet powerful KickScooter and it allows you to travel within a radius of approx. 13.7miles (22km) range
Manual [PDF ]
- Package Dimensions : 44.2 x 20.3 x 7.3 inches; 28 Pounds
- Item model number : E22
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : June 23, 2020
- Manufacturer : ninebot (Changzhou) Tech Co., Ltd.
- ASIN : B08BP59X75
- Best Sellers Rank: #31,769 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Install the app, update the firmware, Bluetooth kept disconnecting. That was the first sign this was going to be returned.
Rode it in my apartment and it seemed ok.
Took it outside for a ride and immediately
noticed the speed was not accurate. It said I was going 27 miles which would be impossible since the max speed is 15mph. I was only going around 10mph.
Then it braked on me a few times which was super scary because I wasn’t expecting it and luckily I was going slow so I was able to brace myself.
Wanted to like this but it seems that I received a defective scooter and experienced what other people had issues with on the es2 and es4. I thought maybe the e22 wouldn’t have this problem but it does. And for it to be defective right out the box is a major no no for me. And paying almost $800 including the extra battery is not worth it. I’m glad I am able to return this.
DISLIKE: 1) The scooter needs a powerful kick to get moving otherwise WILL NOT accelerate from zero. This is unsuitable for elderly or other people such as recovering from surgery etc who need mobility assistance. Another problem is it's not easy to kick and push scooter up on slopes.
2) shocks from terrain asperities are easily transferred to the hands. This means the suspension needs severe improvement.
3) no easy way to lock the scooter. Does not come with a lock.
4) WARNING: DO NOT GO DOWN A STEEP SLOPE WITHOUT TURNING POWER BUTTON ON THERE IS NO BRAKE CONTROL WITHOUT POWER.
I'm 6'2" tall / 195lbs with a size 12 shoe and the handlebars and deck are tall/wide enough to ride comfortably. The 9" tires are big enough at you don't have to worry about wiping out on every small bump in the road or sidewalk, though you'll definitely want to slow down on bumpy terrain. The top speed of about 12.5mph is easily reached in standard mode (the middle of the three performance modes available). It slows down a bit during inclines, but I haven't had to get off and walk it up a hill yet.
If 12.5mph seems slow to you, especially compared to some of the more expensive electric scooters out there, trust me when I say that unless you're riding on perfectly level terrain you are not going to be safe going much faster! The lack of any kind of suspension means that you can really feel every crack in the sidewalk.
On thing I'm a little disappointed with is the range. I've been commuting to/from work every day this week on the scooter. It's 5 miles round trip, mostly at full throttle with the lights on, and it uses 70% of the battery. Note also that once your battery level hits 10% the scooter automatically slows down to the point that you might as well walk. So the realistic usable range for me is more like 6.5 miles on a full charge, about half of what the manufacturer claims. Then again, it's only been about 25-35 degrees F this week so that may account for some loss of range.
Ultimately, I am happy with the scooter since it works for my use case as a commuter. It's fast enough (I make the 2.5 mile trip each way in 15 minutes) and has enough range to get me there and back. And it's inexpensive so it will pay for itself in gasoline savings within about 6 months. I'll update this review if the scooter doesn't last that long, but it seems pretty well built so I'm optimistic.
Took it on a trip and all the adults and kids loved riding this around, even the 230# uncle had no problems going up and down the hills around us.
We did have one little hiccup, one of my kids was using the lock feature, but then the bluetooth turned off. So now we could not unlock it. Tried plugging in the charger, still did not work. On a whim I took off the handlebars and disconnected the head unit connector (same one you need to connect on assembly) and that cleared it out! So we don't use the lock anymore. I aslo docked it one start for this.
Overall happy with this purchase and do recommend.
The only downside is the break... The electric brake is not really a brake it just kinda slows you down, usefull on a hill if you dont want to go too fast... But to stop fast you need to step on the rear fender to manually stop the rear wheel.