- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 2.75 inches, 0.6 inches
- Weight: 0 ounces
Seidio ACTIVE X Case for HTC EVO 4G - Sapphire Blue
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Interior casing made from highly durable and impact absorbing polymer
- Exterior skeleton provides extra protection at impact points such as corners and sides
- Easy to put in and pull out of your pocket or purse and finger grooves for easy gripping
- The power and volume buttons are covered but remain functional while all other ports,controls and kickstand are open and accessible
- For use with: HTC EVO 4G
- Skeleton provides extra protection at impact points such as corners and sides
- Hard exterior skeleton finished with our signature rubberized coating
Top Customer Reviews
1) Accessibility of all the EVO's features: The cutout for the micro-USB and -HDMI ports at the bottom is just large enough to accommodate both plugs, and no larger. The headphone/headset jack at the top has a similarly perfect cutout. You can plug anything into the phone in this case that you would plug into it naked. (Maybe a dock wouldn't work, but I don't know since I don't use one.) The microphone is exposed by a tiny hole through the base of the case next to the port cutout, and nobody has noticed a difference with the case on in sound quality so that seems to be well-engineered too.
The power button and volume toggle both are activated by raised nubs on the case, and I find them actually EASIER to press using the case than without. Of course, the biggest feature of the EVO is the screen, and as you see in the pictures the case leaves the entire touchscreen and capacitive buttons accessible.
2) Fantastic feel in the hand: The Innocase Active feels great in the hand, and here is where the Limited Edition gets a slight edge over the version of the Active sold straight from Seidio Online. That version has the plastic skeleton wrap around the entire edge of the EVO, whereas you can see the skeleton on the Limited Edition from Amazon curves in with two fingers going out to the sides.
Look above and below those fingers, and you'll see why I feel this is a five-star case. There are slight indentations above and below the hard plastic skeleton.Read more ›
There is also a little bit of rubber sticking out over the front edges of the screen so that you can lay the case down flat without the screen touching anything. I haven't tried dropping it yet, but it feels like it would be able to absorb most drops pretty easily.
I've also noticed that dust and other particles don't stick to the case. My Best Buy case always had dust and garbage stuck all over the case. This case always looks clean!
It is also very easy to take out of my pocket now. Slides in and out easily and I don't have to wrestle to get it out like before.
In conclusion, I would recommend this case to anybody. It is priced very similar to the case that I bought at Best Buy and I actually feel like I have a case that was worth the money now.
I have now had this case for approx. 3 months. The case is still protecting the phone just as good as it did when I first purchased it. Some of the black rubber edges are showing signs of wear, but that is to be expected as I am an extremely heavy phone user and I keep my phone in my pocket between uses. The wearing is probably from being in and out of my pockets so much. I still highly recommend this case to anyone wanting to protect their EVO. It is a great case.
I have dropped my phone on cement by accident since it fell off a table 5ft high. Case took a scar on the exo-skeleton but phone was fine!
I have dropped it on tile after if has fallen of the couch "exactly how I got the crack!" and case did its job.
Has already paid for itself! It has a small tear on the top right corner but that's cause I fidget with it. Lol
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This case was an absolute piece of crap but it held me over till I got the S5 with the armored case.Published 24 months ago by Jason W. Popp
It did a great job of protecting the lens of the EVO 4G. Fit well and held up very well. It did knock off the center of gravity enough to not allow the use of the little kick stand... Read morePublished on August 1, 2013 by Kelly Jamison
I have had the HTC EVO since May 2010 and I have had three versions of this case (one got stolen, the other I dropped many many times). Read morePublished on August 28, 2012 by KMD47
I have been using this case for more than 6 months. I use a screen protector (purchased separately) and the case fits very well over the phone and protector. Read morePublished on November 13, 2011 by Bastian
The rubber part of the case started to peel in less than 24 hours. I wouldn't recommend the purchase of this case, unless of course you don't mind it peeling.Published on October 13, 2011 by SeanQuentin
This case might be alright for customers who arent so active but I am and soon after buying this the little corner tab broke not when I dropped it which I would understand but when... Read morePublished on October 7, 2011 by Rebs
All the plastic tabs on the corner have broken off. The plastic gets brittle after about 6 months. The paint came off right away. Warranty is 6 months or 1 year. Read morePublished on October 2, 2011 by brian
Before I even got my EVO I brought this case because it was different from everybody else who owns a EVO. I liked the color and the reviews and decided it was a good choice. Read morePublished on September 25, 2011 by Mr. King