- Size (LWH): 4.9 inches, 2.5 inches, 1.3 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
Seidio Innocase II Surface Spring Clip Holster Combo for iPhone 3G, 3GS (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SURFACE Case: Sleek case provides scratch protection with precision cutouts for ports, controls, and camera
- Unique slide-in design makes putting on and removing your case easy
- SURFACE Holster: Unique spring clip lifts for quick access and easy removal and adjustable swivel belt clip with 7 rotating angles
- Felt liner and face-in design of the holster protect your phone from outside elements
- For use with: Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
- Combo includes the Innocase II and Innocase Holster
- 1mm thin case made from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
Get Price Check by Amazon for iPhone
Instantly check prices on millions of products with the free Price Check App. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Very solid hard shell case, though slim enough to allow it to mount on most iPod music stands without removing it. Really hate fat phones.
2. Matte finish with soft rubber-like feel. Easy on the hands, comfortable to grip . . . Not awful shiny hard plastic that feels awful and easily slips out of your grip.
3. Perfect cut outs for all key buttons, camera, mounting doc, and even for the shiny apple on the back--improvement on all those cases, including the one I bought where you have to press the button through the rubber.
4. Low profile holster with belt clip. Clip swivels and is short and easy to get onto and off of my belt. Holds on very securely, will not accidentally pull off. Does not add unnecessary bulk.
5. Spring loaded holster clip allows you to get the phone easily into and out of the holster, but holds phone tightly once you slide it in.
6. And (my favorite feature) the velvet lined holster back prevents the screen from getting scratched while on the go. Note this is a FACE-IN style holster so be aware if you don't like that.
7. Also comes in a choice of three muted colors (black, a rust red, and navy blue). Was tempted to get the blue, but went with all black to match the phone.Read more ›
If it wasn't for this issue, I'd give this case five stars, but I have to hold back, given my personal experience.
The case fits the 3G and 3GS like a glove, fully covering the back except for the Apple logo. Some protection is afforded the logo since it is below the level of the case, but those who want to fully protect the logo will want to cover it (perhaps with a piece of screen protector film). It adds minimally to the iPhone size, as it is only 1-2mm thick and shaped to exactly fit the curves of the phone.
The inside is coated with a felt-like material that gives a tight fit and prevents scratches. The edges wrap around and over the chrome bezel, putting them about 1-2 milimeters above the level of the glass screen. This provides some very minor protection for the screen, in that if you lay the phone face-down on a flat surface (like a desk) the glass is supported 1-2mm above the desk rather than touching. But those who want full screen protection will still want to add a screen protector film.
The exterior has a matte or "silk" finish. This provides enough friction to be easily held without slipping from your hand, yet is not "grippy" like the silicon cases and will therefore slide in/out of a pocket or pouch easily and without gathering lint. All controls and ports are fully exposed and conveniently accessible, but this also means there is no protection from splashes/rain. If you are frequently in wet enviornments, you may want to forego this convenience and buy a case that covers buttons and ports too.
A sync or charge cable can be plugged in with the case installed. To use the phone in a dock, you must remove the bottom 1" of the case -- which separates and slides off leaving the rest of the case still installed.Read more ›
As for the holster... Initially I was really pleased. The action is smooth, the belt clip latches into place and won't easily slide off, and the placement of the phone, face-side in, with the logo showing through the window on the case, is attractive and adds extra protection. The problem is that the spring clip that holds the phone in the holster has broken off twice requiring replacement. There are quite a few reviews on Amazon pointing out this "design flaw". I've included some links below if you wish to research it further. The long and short of it is that the tab that connects the spring clip to the holster body is weak. Twice in about 3 months I've had the clip snap off.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
... but it wasn't. It broke in exactly the same place and in the same manner as the previous case I had did. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Michael L. Preiss
First I bought this case because if always trusted seidio with all my iPhones, but the reason I'm giving it a 3 star is for the simple reason that I dropped my phone and my screen... Read morePublished on May 7, 2013 by Asigler
Almost totally useless...waist of money...I hope the vendor goes out of business!!!
You should do a better job of reviewing and advertising your products.
The case came in quickly and was same as described. I use it in a machine shop were it gets bumped by steel all the time. the case is strong and protects my phone.Thank you.Published on February 15, 2013 by Joseph Boucher-Gorman
Needed a holster for my iPhone and this product was perfect. Good quality, reasonable price and holds the phone securely.Published on February 3, 2013 by Ed Nelson
My dad is very rough with his things but takes care of his phone. I knew when the second otterbox clip broke, I knew it had to be a design flaw and not my dad just being rough. Read morePublished on January 15, 2013 by Bassmntmuzik