Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on January 8, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. I originally bought the same model on Black Friday for 2x the cost (and that was on sale). You won't find this price anywhere else. Great value and a beautiful watch that will make any man look distinguished. Perfect gift for a holiday or anniversary!
This is a very beautiful watch to replace my other Seiko watch that stopped working after twenty four years (I got it repaired). This watch is larger as are many of today's. Hopefully this will also last equally long or longer. It will serve only as a regular time piece although its other capabilities are good to have.
on February 18, 2014
Nice real nice Polish feels good on your wrist not too heavy my sweet beautiful looking watch satisfied yes that I am
on August 7, 2015
Feels cheap and rattles when I walk, Its the first Seiko Ive had that I did not like. Plus the battery died in less than 3 weeks after getting the watch. Sad
on July 15, 2015
I bought this watch for my husband for our anniversary. He loves it! Also, he has very large wrists and he even had to take a link out, so I was very pleased.
on December 9, 2013
This watch has an elegant look that surpasses many more expensive pieces. The weight, size and look of the watch makes it a definite keeper! Looks better than the photo represents. I recommend it.
on January 7, 2015
My Christmas present to me. Nice looking watch. So far, keeps excellent time. My jeweler was able to remove and size the band in about 5 minutes.
on July 4, 2016
Absolutely love it
on March 19, 2014
Brighter gold color than i expected but it was for my dad and he loves it.
so 5/5 for making him happy
on March 2, 2015
Beautiful watch! Very elegant! Happy to add this to my collection and exceptional service from the seller!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question