Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on January 26, 2016
This watch feels great on the wrist and looks great; and that is where my compliments end. THe first watch I suddenly stopped working (not the battery) after 5 months. After taking it to a jeweler who contact Sieko about the warranty, Seiko replaced the watch free of charge. The 2nd watch would change the date every 12 hours (approximately) and also would stop working at random periods of time. I am on to something else. Stay away from this watch, unless you only want it for a few months.
on June 12, 2017
great branded product original
on February 4, 2014
Love the look and reliability of the Seiko brand. Just received it and already went swimming with it and no problems. My only reason I did not rate this 5 Stars if that it is a little hard to see the hour and minute hands. They are silver and tend to get lost in the background.
on February 3, 2014
I purchased this watch along with a Seiko SNDF03...I wanted a few watches with a blue dial and these two were nice looking and inexpensive. I prefer the look of the F03 to the SSB103 but the 103 has a more substanial feel to it.
on March 5, 2014
Bought as a Christmas gift for one of my ex foster children. He needed a new watch and when I gave him this, he fell in love with it.

Typical Seiko great quality and design. Both functional and pleasing to look at. The 22 year old whom I gave it to almost never takes it off.
on March 24, 2014
This table was bought for my husband, the quality is very good, feel is good, take up also have a lot of class, the only point is that the second hand is timing.
on March 11, 2014
The watch is okay, but the dial is difficult to read. More importantly, this merchant is not an authorized Seiko dealer. The watch that I only wear part time broke the crown (stem) and Seiko won't honor the warranty because this merchant is not authorized.

When buying one of these watches, be sure it comes with the 3 year Seiko warranty.
on December 19, 2013
Looks great.and the best of all it is seiko. I like the box .looks nice as a present .love it
on April 24, 2014
Worth buying!!!a heavy watch,loved the dial especially..i just hope its not a faulty piece cos it was at a good discount..
on February 1, 2014
This is a bad time shopping.Watch dial was scratched.I am very frustrated and disappointed.I hope next time will be better.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.