Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on June 28, 2013
I purchased this watch after becoming tired of dealing with battery replacements. The watch face is just as beautiful as the photo. I would describe the case and band as black chrome, which softens the black considerably without being overly shiny. This is perfect for me, since I was concerned that a deep black watch wouldn't look right.
on May 13, 2013
I ordered this watch because I thought it would be the perfect watch to be subtle enough not to annoy people yet noticeable enough to look classy. When it arrived, I was disappointed at just how shiny the polished band was. The pictures make it seem far less shiny than it is in person. For that reason alone, I plan on returning it. I can't give less than 3 stars because I can't comment on any of its functionality considering I ended up not using it, but I can't give it more than 3 stars since it ended up being not quite what I expected based on the pictures. My requirements were for a classy black watch, preferably without a need for a battery, that didn't seem gaudy and unfortunately the shininess was too much for me. The band almost seems reflective and isn't nearly as dark as I would have hoped. Hopefully the replacement (when I find a suitable one to order) will be better. I really would have loved to have enjoyed this watch since I really like Seiko's, but this one just wasn't for me. I would advise trying to find a video of the watch to see just how shiny it is before purchasing it. It might be the right fit for some folks, just not for me.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on March 29, 2013
If you don't want the headache of changing batteries every few years, this is a great watch. The power indicator says I have 4 to 6 months of stand-by use. So I don't have to worry about resetting the time if I take the watch off. The only negative thing about the watch is that when the day changes over, it temporarily changes to Spanish before being put in English. But when that happens, I'm sleeping anyway. This is my first Seiko watch and this watch was well worth the money I paid for.
2 helpful votes
on March 29, 2017
This watch is considerably more durable than I ever expected. I've owned this watch for nearly 4 years now, and have had absolutely no problems with it. I have not needed to change the battery or wind the clock, and it keeps time quite accurately. I highly recommend this Seiko kinetic watch.
on September 5, 2013
Watch met all my expectations and am extremely pleased with. The photo and description was accurate. It's very stylish without "shouting" at you.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.