|Price:||$112.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$16.01 (12%)|
- SEIKO SNZG15K1 Seiko J Model : Made in JAPAN Case: 45 (with crown) x 42 (W) x 12 mm (thickness)
- IMPORTED - Ship from Asia - Include: Seiko Manual + Seiko Box(Asia Model) + Amazon.com Warranty
- Warranty: 2-Year Amazon.com Warranty provided by Asurion, no manufacturer warranty.
- Box and Packaging: Our watch box are original but it is for Asia region, it might be different in the picture shown or different with box for US and EU market
- WatchesZon : Delivery Time 8-20 working days by Registered Airmail
The Seiko SNZG15K1 comes with a 40.5mm stainless steel case with a black canvas strap. The case has a satin finish and the black dial sports luminous hands and luminous markers next to the Arabic numerals. A day of the week and date display is shown at the 3 o'clock position. The watch is powered by a Seiko caliber 7s26, 23-jewel automatic, self-winding movement. A scratch resistant Hardlex crystal is used along with an exhibition back that allows you to view the movement in action. Water resistant 100 meters. Features Movement: Seiko 23-Jewel 7s26 Automatic (self-winding) Case: Satin finished stainless steel, 40.5mm diameter Back: Exhibition screw-in back Crystal: Hardened Mineral Band: Black canvas strap with buckle closure Water Resistant: 100 meters Warranty: 2 Years
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0043R5WP4
- Item model number: SNZG15K1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 15, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||2.88 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Meters|
Top Customer Reviews
I found this watch to meet and exceed all expectations.
Some points I think will help others in making a decision. In no particular order:
1. The second hand is perpetual (sweeping- not ticking). This is a something that is typically reserved for more expensive movements.
2. It is an automatic movement- it does not require a battery. The movement works on the kinetic energy created by movement your hand. The mechanism is visible on the back of the watch and adds to it's overall look- I've taken this watch off at night and woken up to find it still going.
3. The glow in the dark areas shine VERY bright for a surprising amount of time after even brief exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
4. The band was a lot nicer than I expected after reading other reviews- I bought it with the expectation that I would opt to replace it. I will most likely not be replacing it anytime in the future.
5. Some reviews state that the time is faster or slower over the course of the day and therefore ends with a +/- deficit in timekeeping. There are instructions to modify the movement to increase its accuracy which involve opening up the case.Read more ›
Purs like a kitten
Keeps fantastic time
Has great luminosity all night
Comfortable to wear
Does not pretend to be smithing it's not. It is a simple no nonsense automatic watch that is as close to perfect as it gets. The more I wear it the better it gets.
The Amazon vendor who sent the watch (Island Watch of New York) was amazingly fast in getting it to me (even with free shipping) and they provided all Seiko documentation including the warranty.
Wonderful size, bigger than I had expected, but not too big. It is quite masculine.
Attention to detail is spot on. The majority of the case is bead blasted, but the cavities that hold the band are mirror polished.
As other reviewers have stated, the band is quality, better than expected, and no reason to replace it unless it starts to fall apart....which will probably take a very, very long while. The buckle is bead blasted as well....I may satin finish it or mirror polish it once it starts getting REALLY scratched up.
The lume is excellent, quite visible and stays that way pretty much all night, especially with exposure to bright light for a short time(less than a minute)
I was not paying attention to the specifications.....the crystal display back was a welcome surprise. 23 jewel automatic and 100 meter water resistance is EXCELLENT for a watch of this price.
I have three minor quibbles:
1. You cannot wind the crown to get it up to activation and solid time keeping.....you just have to move your wrist a lot.
2. You cannot really hack the second sweep, but if you move the hands back and forth with the crown, you can "sort" of hack it....I got within 3 seconds using the Atomic Clock as a reference.
3. The crown doesn't screw down...this is really minor. I didn't expect it, but it would be a nice option
That aside, I couldn't be more pleased with this watch. It is handsome, keeps excellent time and represents one of the best values for a legitimate field watch on the market at this time.
At 42mm it's perfect for 7inch wrist,very comfortable and looks good.Easy to read Arabic numbers gives this watch high marks for those minumalist out there.All in all an excellent watch for less than $200.00.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent watch. It is an auto wind and it has lost about one minute over a one month period but I knew that a self wind is not going to be the most accurate of movements. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Steve B
A beautiful, well-made watch. A deal for the price. I have a smaller wrist, so I was worried this would be too big, but it looks perfect. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Passepartout
Securely packed items. Smooth transaction. Definitely recommended. Thank you!Published 1 month ago by S. N.
Great timepiece. I purchased a Survco Paracord band originally for my G-shock but threw it on this watch instead. Glad I did... beefed it up for sure. Read morePublished 2 months ago by rAcErCoSmO
Arrived on time. Seems to keep good time, for me the band is very comfortable.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This Watch is just amazing. The quality, finish and automatic at this price level is just amazing. I bought this watch as an everyday watch and I like it more than my much more... Read morePublished 5 months ago by DAVID LOTERO