Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 78 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 87 reviews
on June 20, 2013
Very pleased overall, for a hundred bucks I simply couldn't find a better value. This watch, a much older generation but the same model, was given to me as gift in 1998. The original one has functioned well without any problems since then and is now on it's third or fourth battery. When I saw it again online at Amazon I bought it immediately. In '98 this watch had cost my uncle something like $400 in a jewlery store and was nearly identical to this current design. I was pleased to see the watch is still around after all these years so I bought it again to have two should anything happen to one or Seiko discontinue the model.
-The watch, in your hands, looks just like the photos online, so there will be no surprise once you open the box. What you see is what you get, which is what you always hope for in an online purchase so that's nice.
-The brushed gunmetal grey color makes it versatile in regard to matching with outfits.
-It is very light as noted by many. Mine weighs just 58 grams after removing 2 links to fit. That's just over 2 ounces! Although lightweight it is durable. It holds up well to everyday wear. No issues with water damage whatsoever from the beach, shower, or pool.
-A trivial point, but something I didn't expect from titanium watches and will mention anyway: On colder mornings when putting on a steel watch, it stays cool on the wrist for some time. I noticed these titanium watches adjust to body temperature almost immediately due the physical properties of the metal.
-Some reviewers noted the face of their watch was excessively scratch-able but the face of mine is still completely scratch-free after the better part of a year. I imagine if you don't roll around in gravel it'll hold up fine.
A couple minor negative points which are easily forgiven given how much value you get for the price:
-It is loud. It won't tick over a dinner conversation but you don't want to leave it on your nightstand before you sleep if you have fair or better hearing.
-The clasp for the band is VERY tight fresh out of the box. However after 40-50 reps it breaks-in nicely to a normal tension. No other drawbacks to note.
I hope these notes help you in your decision, goodbye!
on March 26, 2015
I collect watches, it's sort of a vice if you will. This Seiko is one of many I've purchased on Amazon and I love it.

Pros:

- Simple, classy design that's not too thin nor too thick both in depth and width
- Titanium, which means very light weight and you barely notice it on your wrist
- The day/date is wonderful; I love seeing the day of the week along with the calendar date
- I really like the simplicity of functions that results in only one, small 'knob' sticking out the side of this watch

Cons:

- None!
on July 25, 2015
This is my first quality watch, and first seiko.

I spent easily 3 hours over a couple weeks reading reviews between this and other asian watches.

I believe it is titanium, it scratches easily against keys or screw drivers etc but I believe this is because it has a "titanium dioxide" finish or whatever. I bought a titanium spoon from REI and found the metal to be very similar.

-The band is lightweight but is quite evidently made from the same metal if I had to bet. Yes it feels cheap but that's clearly because of its light weight.

-Dots of lume just above each our marker, also along the hour and minute hand.

I've owned the watch a day, don't test a butter knife against the metal, it will scratch but I believe this watch will wear quite beautifully. It looks classy and I look forward to years of wear if the clasp will allow which I believe is the only downside to this watch.
on September 7, 2017
My husband bought this to replace the stainless watch he had of the same style - the Titanium is much lighter weight, and like the color. He loves it.
on February 6, 2013
My husband's Seiko watch broke and he was searching high and low looking for a suitable replacement. He found watches he liked, but not the prices. I told him I found a really great deal on a Seiko on Amazon.com and he was skeptical because he feared if he did not like the watch, he was stuck with it. This watch had the "free return" guarantee on it so he took my advice and purchased the watch. Speedy delivery and not damaged. He was surprisingly delighted at how much he really liked the watch. It was better looking in person than in the photos and he is thrilled at how lightweight the watch is. So far, so good.
on January 20, 2013
I bought this on the strength of Seiko's reputation and the appearance of the watch. I had a titanium watch earlier (another mfg) that failed early, but loved how light the watch was.

It looks great, the clasp works well, contrary to other reviews, and after I bothered to check the instructions, setting the day and date was no problem.

I look forward to many years with this watch.
on January 5, 2014
This watch is very lightweight, even lighter than some of the plastic watches I used to wear. Also it looks good with a suit or jeans. My only concern is the stem is not protected. If it had a protected stem it would be perfect!
on August 13, 2016
I have been wearing this watch for several months now and I am very pleased with it. It is elegant, no too big nor too small, and performs very well.
on March 30, 2014
I have not received the watch I have purchased yet, but I have been wearing another one just like it for the last 10 years, and it had never failed me. I am getting a new one because the old one doesn't look as new as it did ten years ago, and because it is still available after such a long time - very few things are nowadays...
on August 15, 2017
Love it, especially the lightness of weight! Very comfortable to wear!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.