Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 102 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 107 reviews
on March 9, 2013
Very disappointed with this purchase. The watch strap shown in the listing is the original strap - an exact match to my original strap. What I received was a dramatically different strap - different material, no Seiko logo matching the original, smaller diameter pins, and "Made in China" on the strap buckle. The seller claims that this watch strap is an authentic Seiko strap but my beef is that what they show in their listing and what they're shipping are two different items. The seller did offer to refund my purchase if I returned the watch strap but for $20 something odd dollars it's not worth the hassle.
on February 6, 2016
This strap is not like the original strap that comes with a BLACK or ORANGE MONSTER watch. It is less flexible and seems to be made of a harder material than the original "MONSTER" rubber strap. The "buckle" has a "nickel" finish and SEIKO is stamped on the face; however, on an original MONSTER rubber strap the buckle has a "chrome" finish that matches the watch casing. If you turn this strap over, on the reverse side of the buckle it also reads/has stamped on it: "Stainless Steel" and "CHINA." The original rubber strap that comes with both the BLACK or ORANGE MONSTER WATCH is actually SEIKO part number 4HX0JB:Genuine "Monster" Diver Strap 20mm,Black Silicone/Rubber - and it is definitely more comfortable and flexible.
on March 7, 2015
This item did not work for my Seiko Diver's watch. The length and width would have been perfect, but this band - where it holds the pins/springs - was much too thick, The springs would simply never (by a very wide margin) have been able to fit back into their holes on the watch case. Not even close.

Which was too bad, as it otherwise might have made an attractive replacement for the original metal link band that came with my watch, but which no longer accommodated my large wrists.

I should mention here that the watch I am speaking of is a Seiko that was made in the late 1970s, and is quite "low key" in comparison to the "Orange Monster", or similar current "fashion statements". (But it has never lost over four seconds in a year, so I'm keeping it!)

The return process was as easy as could ever have been expected, however.
on April 17, 2016
Very nice strap; definitely equal to the quality of the Seiko Orange Monster that I'm using with i (in other words, it's a Seiko not an Omega but still a very nicely finished product). Brushed stainless buckle is inscribed with "SEIKO". Strap is matte-black and seems durable; not soft rubber that might tear. My package came well protected and included two 20mm watch pins for installation.
on April 19, 2013
I ordered an Orange Monster with the metal bracelet as I've read to always go for that option when available. Why? You can always pick up extra leather/rubber/etc., straps for cheaper later. Surely enough, a week after getting the OM, I ordered the rubber strap and I'm not sure if I'll even put the bracelet back on now... great looking strap! It is just a little longer than I'd prefer. I'm 6'2", but don't have very wide wrists, leaving almost an inch of strap hanging past the strap loop. Other than that, with a funky face like the OM, I feel the black rubber strap completes the look more than the bracelet did. I usually cycle through my collection every few days (or for specific events), but I've been wearing this for the last month non stop. Love it!
on May 10, 2017
These bands are tough and rugged, as well as comfortable to wear. The pins are very tough, and hold up to most challenges.
on August 12, 2017
A perfect fit for my Apeks dive watch from England. Good quality rubber. Not afraid to wear it on a dive.
on July 18, 2017
I have had my Seiko for 9 years now and I couldn't use another strap for it
on November 16, 2015
Not alot of exciting things to say about this product. It's a decent quality replacement band for my orange Seiko Monster. Perfect fit & very easy to install. It seems to be a stiffer rubber than the original one that came with the watch, but it's not a deal breaker. It's an extra long band that will accommodate wearing it over a wet suit or outside of gloves. I'm not a diver, so I trimmed the band down with a pair of scissors to eliminate the excess. I'd buy it again.
on August 29, 2010
I received the Monster strap in a timely manner. It is what I was looking for to replace another rubber strap on a 25+ year old Seiko Sports 150 yachting timer.

It did NOT come with the advertized Spring Bars however -- and that is the reason for the mediocre rating of 3 stars.

Update

I contacted by phone the supplier -- The Watchband Store. He is immediately putting the Spring Bars in the mail to me and he apologized for the error. Great customer service -- and I have updated the rating to 5 stars.