Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Original Rubber Curved Line Watch Band 22mm Divers Model and Genuine Seiko Spring Bars
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 26, 2014
I believe the disconnect on this Seiko diver's watch band has to due with purchase date of the original band (with watch). My Seiko dates back to 1991 - which was purchased at the Berlin PX upon returning from the Gulf. That band was real rubbery - very "gummy-like" in texture, and when it broke after 2-3 years I was able to purchase a new band made the same way. After that second purchase, the material used to make the Seiko band changed; It become less gummy-like and more sturdy (The original band, for those who remember, also used to "bloom" like chocolate after a good swim in the pool. It wasn't perfect either.).

If the original band was actually made with real rubber, it is likely not available for purchase on our planet due to cost and availability.

This band is of very high quality and appears to have the same metallic parts as the old-school original, and I am very happy with it. Would I like the original band of 1991 - yes - but that was twenty years ago.
on July 4, 2013
I don't understand the negative reviews. This is a quality expensive looking strap for my dive watch which I have owned for about 30 years. Looks identical to the original strap and came with heavy duty pins to attach to the watch. Very impressed with this item.
on June 19, 2015
Works great! This was a PRIME buy... and it came in 2 days. I used this to replace my Isobrite band... which is a great watch.. but their bands are not the best in the world. Matching up this Seiko original rubber band to my Isobrite watch (literally is an expensive watch)... and it was a match made in heaven. I did have to use my original pins since the heavy duty ones that come with the Seiko band just had issue fitting. However... literally it was a snap to install and now I am enjoying my watch again with a great looking band. 22mm is the sizing.
review image
on August 26, 2009
The seller sent my purchase very quickly after I placed the order and the product is orginal Seiko, and I am very pleased with it.

Marcelino
on April 21, 2015
It fits, looks good. I hesitated after reading other reviews, but after searching through all other offers I chose this. Like all these watch bands it will stiffen up and later break and then I will be forced to look again for a replacement...but hey, the watch is well over 30 years old and my 3rd band. I wear it everyday. Shower with it on and wash my hands with it on. Rarely do I ever take it off! I would purchase from this supplier again...if they are still making bands when I need the next one!
on May 16, 2011
If you are looking to replace your worn out stock seiko band this is it. Order and be happy.
on February 14, 2016
It's a knock-off. Very close as far as a copy goes but missing on two important items. 1st Band is not as flexible which doesn't allow the watch to sit on your wrist correctly. 2nd the pin through the band is thin and cheap. While trying to open the band I pulled the non-buckle side and while pulling to undo the pin the pin snapped. Pieces went flying and now it's to the jeweler to get a new stronger pin. Should have just purchased the real deal instead of trying to save a few bucks.
on April 14, 2016
This is a robust rubber watch band , very manly , whether it's actually a original from seiko ? I don't know , but I do know it's a good one , well worth the money , I've bought this band a few times , like anything it'll eventually wear out , but good for a few years !
on August 22, 2015
I have a 30 year old Seiko Divers watch that I've worn probably 90 percent of the time. The watch bands come and go. This latest one seems sturdier than I remember. If you're installing it yourself do get excited and put it together backwards like I did. Make sure it is oriented the way you want it (left handed or right).
on September 6, 2015
Good quality Seiko band. This appears to be the same one that comes on the SKX007 and similar dive watches from Seiko. It is long... likely to accommodate larger wrists and wet suits. Given that I've got smaller 7-1/4" wrists and I'm not a diver, I cut it down a bit to reduce the excess strap hanging off my wrist.