|Price:||$285.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Stainless steel
- Automatic movement allows self and automatic winding capabilities
- Features 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve of approximately 41 hours
- 23 jewels
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year TV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This divers watch is designed with a stainless steel case and bracelet featuring a black rotating bezel. The black dial displays a date calendar with lumibrite hands and markers.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 6 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07369J4ZD
- Item model number: SRPB51
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 31, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43.8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Item weight||11.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||200 Meters|
29 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 29 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually prefer this style to the cushion models - seems like a modern take on the Submariner. The Seiko quality is evident in both the case and bracelet. As others have mentioned; the lume is fantastic - the best on any watch I have had.
I gave my son my Monster a few years back that he wears regularly. It’s great to finally have another Seiko on my wrist - this one is a keeper!
No word on the accuracy yet - I hacked the second hand and set to my phone when it turned the minute - will check tomorrow to see the daily gain/loss. (Update - appears to be losing about 9 seconds a day - not COSC standards but for a $350 watch, pretty damn good!) UPDATE - after a week watch had settled down to losing just over 15 seconds a day. I downloaded an app that measures the beat of the movement through the speaker of your smartphone - I then opened the case back and regulated the movement by nudging the adjustment lever the tiniest bit - accuracy is now gaining just over 1 second a day! Absolutely incredible accuracy once regulated!
FYI - my crown was perfectly centered between the crown guards - an issue brought up on a review I had read that thankfully was not an issue with mine.
If you’re on the fence, don’t hesitate - get this watch!
Edit - just picked up a black leather NATO style strap for a different look - will likely go back to the oyster bracelet but the Samurai looks great with black leather too!
Secondly, the chapter ring doesn't line up exactly with the indice at 12 o'clock. It is only a fraction off, but it is there if you are looking for it. This is a common issue on lower priced Seikos, and one that Seiko fans have contended with for a while. Again, it isn't a deal breaker, but if it cost any more than this, it would be sent back for either repair or replacement. Overall it is worth the money. It is an honorable reissue of the original Samurai, although not in a titanium case, but also not with the inflated price. I would say go for it; just be careful to use an authorized dealer to retain the factory warranty.
Photo Credit: Roger Ponting [UK]