Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 58 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on April 24, 2015
Overall a decent clock. Took several days to sync with time signal. In the interim, set manually and it gained a minute or two a day--Kind of surprising for a quartz clock in normal room temp. Alarm shutoff only works with a switch which will likely wear out with daily use. Good design is to make the button be silence for the cycle OR snooze. I had hoped it would work that way. Overall kind of pricey for what turned out to be just an average clock. Beware that the alarm is VERY loud.
on December 30, 2016
As with several other reviewers, the Wave/atomic function on this clock does not work. I purchased the Seiko as a replacement for an old, inexpensive RadioShack atomic clock that will no longer set an alarm, but still receives a signal like a champ.

Using the 3 strike rule, I gave the Seiko 3 tries at 30 minutes each, and each time it failed to even locate a signal. Meanwhile, my old RadioShack clock had no problem locating a signal and setting the time within a couple of minutes.

I'm returning this clock for a full refund, because for nearly $50, it should have worked "first time every time." Now, I think I'll give the $20 HITO a try.
on July 14, 2013
I have other clocks that can find the sync signal just fine.
This one seemed to detect the signal but never sets the time.
I followed the instructions to initially have the clock set itself, but it never did.
Then I set the time manually to the proper timezone and about a minute earlier.
Still not time sync...
on December 7, 2014
Great, as always. Had to replace one I purchased years ago because the time just would not update no matter where I placed it in the house. Our other one updated the time as it is supposed to without any hassle. We love the fact that once it is set (which is not always the easiest chore to do) you get, not only the time, but the weather, the date, and the easiest alarm clock ever manufactured. Don't spend too much of your time comparing these bedside timepieces as this one is really so terrific.
on April 19, 2016
this particular model was so difficult to set time zones that I just gave up, trashed the clock, and am now looking for a different travel clock. I had a different model before (QHR016) that was very easy to set. My bad luck that I was sent this other model. If you live in the Eastern Time Zone, this QHR024 model may work for you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
update: I was convinced to salvage the clock and try again. Two days later, after disappointment after disappointment, I finally did get the clock set with the correct time zone. Now my dread is, I'll have to do it again when the batteries need replacing.. I still think the one star I gave the clock is too much.
on March 10, 2017
A little hard to understand the instructions, but once you figure them out it's a nice clock. They are small enough that I have one one each of our bathroom vanities and they can be easily folded and used for travel.
on July 17, 2016
My dad has another clock which looks just like this one, but is a different model number. The only difference is the other shows both the day and temperature and this one only shows one or the other. No big deal. Would not pick up signal at my house, so I manually set time. It was easy to do. As it was a gift, it was taken to my dad's house where I expect it will receive signal (as does his other one). I know it takes several days sometimes for the other to adjust after changing batteries. Expect this one to do the same. Nice slim compact clock, battery operated with a cover that converts to a stand. Great for traveling (although if using the USA setting, clock will need to be manually adjusted to either the correct time zone for signal).
on September 28, 2016
The older generation of this clock had a button on the back to easily and quickly change between US time zones. The new clock does not. That feature is now a sub menu on another button. Another sub menu is the ability to change the time manually which is incredibly easy to it when you're trying to change the time zone. I have had this clock for over a week and have not been able to use it yet because of the delay every time it needs to sync to the Atomic tower after I have accidentally hit the manual time button when trying to change time zones. It's very disappointing because I LOVED this clock before.
on December 29, 2016
This is an excellent clock UNTIL it "decides" not to be. Sounds weird, but after 8-10 months of use in occasional travel (once a month or so), it begins to reset whenever you touch it. "Reset" means it goes back to 12:00 and January 1 and it takes 1-2 days for it to receive the signal and adjust the date and time to be accurate (unless it never receives a signal again, as is the case with my current clock). This is the second one of the same clock that this has happened to, so I think there is a design flaw. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS CLOCK!
on April 4, 2017