- Made in USA or Imported
- 6-month power reserve once fully charged
- Gray Ion Finish
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 45mm
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seiko Men's Chronograph Watch SSC453P9
Seiko Solar Chronograph. recraft Series. This handsome timepiece is designed with a gray ion finished stainless steel case and bracelet. No battery change required and powered by light energy, using solar cells with high performance electricity generation. Energy-efficient Solar movement with 6 month power reserve once fully charged. The black dial features three subdials, luminous hands and date calendar. Chronograph measures up to 60 minutes in 1/5 second increments with split time measurement function. 24-hour indicator. Screw down caseback. 100 meters water resistant.
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0188LD0IQ
- Item model number: SSC453
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 21, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||6.72 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|