Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 276 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on April 22, 2016
I like this strap, it looks really cool on a dive watch, I'm wearing it right now. The only cooler rubber strap is the marinemaster waffle strap, but that's a little harder to come by in this size and costs at least twice as much. This is very reasonably priced for what it is, it's comfortable and doesn't seem to attract dust. I also like the little Seiko tsunami emblem on the end. I recommend doing the thing where you put it in a mug with boiling water, it'll have a more natural curve then.
review image review image review image
on April 1, 2017
Very disappointed. This is the Z22 strap, not the older, shorter one which is what I need and what was advertised. Amazon Marketplace does it again with a poor or inaccurate product description.
on December 21, 2016
These go for $40 at brick and mortar stores

Fits my SEIKO SRP637K1 perfectly!!
on October 16, 2012
A CHEAP Chinese knockoff. Truly worth only $5. I paid $21.95 for total garbage. The only thing that I can say is Caveat Emptor.
on August 1, 2013
This is a much thinner version of the original Seiko diver watch band, Not noticeable on the picture when ordering
on July 19, 2017
This made in China strap is fine, but lacks any finesse. It did come as sized and with the larger Seiko lug pins and it was a good fit.
However, its a bit too basic and uncomfortable for everyday wear, but fine for wearing over neoprene, so it will do that job well.
on August 13, 2014
I give it only 3 stars because it is not like the original strap that came on my Seiko Dive watch (monster). Feels more like plastic than rubber. The ribs near where the strap connects to the lugs on the watch do not expand like the original design, but are there for just looks. I took it off after a few weeks and installed a NATO strap instead.
on May 30, 2017
This is the band designed for diving watch I have. In the past I found this band to be 50 dollar's or more. I gave this 5 stars because of price, fit, and it makes the watch look brand new like when I first bought it.
on April 14, 2017
Have had this watch for 35 years and this is the best band. It lasts many years.
on April 24, 2017
The band is good, but requires work with a sharp blade or dremel to fit the watch. Hopefully this band lasts longer than the original.