Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Men's SGE507 Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 22, 2010
Gave this as a gift to my husband. He loves the watch. The face is such a dark blue that it almost looks black. The color in the picture is lighter that it is in real life. The watch is a bit heavy.
on March 21, 2013
I had been watching the price on this watch since I found it on Amazon. It was at $125 for a long time before the price dropped. It finally went on sale for $65 and it was perfect timing. Pun intended. My nearly new Fossil watch that my wife gave me for Christmas started to lose time. It just wasn't dependable. This watch has everything I was looking for.

1. Classy looks
2. No Kinetic or Solar power
3. Affordable and High Quality from a respected brand

I've had a $500 Seiko Kinetic watch before. It's heavy and when the battery (yes there are batteries in those watches) begins to die, you have to get it replaced by Seiko because it's a special type of battery. The Kinetic thing is a novelty. It's fun in the beginning, but annoying to find that after a year, you have to constantly swing it around to keep the watch working.

Solar- I've had an eco-tech watch from Citizen. Another expensive watch with a titanium band. I really liked that watch. It looked great and was very light. Same problem as the Kinetic watch though. When the storage battery begins to fail, the watch just becomes a paper weight. Sending it to the manufacturer just to get it replaced isn't very cost efficient if you have to do it every 2 years. The costs can really add up. Give me a good old classic watch with a battery that can be replaced with a battery from my pharmacy and I'm good to go.

As far as weight is concerned, this watch isn't heavy if you compare it to a lot of other stainless steel watches. It's on the light side and I sometimes forget I'm wearing it.
on February 16, 2009
Watch was delivered prior to scheduled delivery date and was consistent with information provided with the exception that the face was a darker blue than shown on the website. Otherwise, I am extremely pleased with the product, especially the price as compared to other on-line vendors and retail stores.
on February 15, 2010
This watch is awesome, very elegant and beautifully designed.
The dial color is a little darker than it appears in pic but it looks even better in real.

If you are looking for elegant, sophisticated and stylish watch, this one is for you.
A must to have watch!!
on September 10, 2015
A MAN'S Men's watch. Rugged and nice style. Very accurate. I have a small wrist, so it looks a little large on me. It was easy to remove the cotter pins to adjust the band size. It was also priced right, I paid only $63.00,
on April 2, 2014
It' s a nice Seiko and of course they make a solid, accurate watch...no complaints there. My favorite brand. I bought this one to replace blue faced Seiko I had for years, but I can't get the right fit out of the band. I take a link out and it's too tight, leave it in and it slides and shimmies too far up my wrist. I'm constantly shaking my arm to work it back down to where it's visible beyond my cuff. The latch isn't adjustable on this one like my old one to get that half-measure fit.
on April 22, 2013
...and - the band must truly be stainless steel - as I've worn cheap watches before where the band looked like stainless but when sweating, it left a black residue on my wrist. The face is a perfect shade of blue for me...not too light and not dark. It keeps perfect time - as you would expect of a Seiko. The hands are luminous, but not very bright. I have to strain to read them when it's pitch black - but maybe that's just my eyes :-) Not ever planning to buy a watch from a store again - as the retail there for this same watch is considerably more expensive - and I'm guessing that's true for just about any watch you might choose.
on February 6, 2014
I got this watch on my 11th birthday. Even now, at the age of 19, It is still my favorite watch, and I have a lot of Seikos. I have only changed the battery once, about a year ago. It goes with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
on February 19, 2013
This watch is not big and bulky, coming in under 40mm. It is also pretty thin. It would be five stars if the metal of the band felt more solid. Seems like it will scratch up pretty quick. The face is great. Its darker than it appears in the picture, which I like. Overall for the low price it's a great deal.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this watch 10 years ago and I'm still wearing it! I've replaced the battery and crystal a few times, but overall the quality is superb and it looks great. Very classy in my opinion.