Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Men's SGGA52 Dress Two-Tone Silver Dial Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on April 1, 2011
This watch is beautiful however it is misrepresented. The watch is supposed to be water resistant to 30 meters. I noticed in the book it is only cleared for a splash immediately wiped up. Bought this watch for beauty and water resistance. It is beautiful, but not functional in any type of water, even the shower as stated in the book. Called Seiko, and they advise it is misrepresented.
on May 23, 2010
Over the years, I've purchased and enjoyed 4 Seiko watches. Never had a problem with any of them, and this continues the pattern.
Some difficulty removing the pins to adjust band, but I finally got that done.
on September 3, 2015
My husband had a watch similar to this for 20+ years that was literally falling apart but he wouldn't get rid of it. Bought this as a Christmas gift and I guess it looked it so good he finally relented and switched. Hopefully he gets another 20 some years out it. So far he is very happy with it and it looks good on his wrist.
UPDATE: Stopped working a few times but would start again after resetting the time. After 9 months of use it finally died. Jeweler said it was not worth fixing. This is suppose to a Seiko? Somehow I was scammed.
on December 8, 2014
Seiko have been my watch of choice for decades. My 13 year old one still works but looks beat up. It's a given Seiko watches keep excellent time. I like the design and color of this watch. I paid a local watch shop to remove some of the links. Cost me ten dollars. Now it fits perfect. I intentionally picked this watch witch uses a 5 year battery. I still not convinced rechargeable batteries will last 13 years or longer. Maybe so?
CHANGED REVIEW:
I had to change my review: It stopped working after 7 months. It's not the battery. Sent in for repair. Takes two weeks.
on March 12, 2015
Stylish with good quality. The watch was given to my uncle as a gift. He had to adjust the bracelet which was too big. He enjoys the watch. He likes especially a two-tone (silver and golden layers) bracelet. If I wanted to buy a watch as a gift, I would choose this Seiko watch again.
on March 18, 2014
I have use Seiko watches for many years, and have always been satisfied with them. They have always kept very accurate time, and they look very nice as well. This is a very nice watch as I expected it would be. The metal bracelet was too large, but I was able to adjust it with removal of 2 links. This was no real problem. A small pin holds the links in place. The head of the pin can be seen to totally fill the enclosure, whereas the tail of the pin shows a very, very small space. Simply pushing the pin out by pressing on its tail allows easy removal of a link. Then the pin is easily placed when the links are placed together again.
on July 5, 2014
Purchased on Amazon when price went to $51.88 in June 2014 after alert e-mail from camelcamelcamel (price now at $96). This replaced my favorite Seiko watch which is 20 years old. It looks as good as the illustration. In 5 minutes I easily removed 2 links by pushing the pins in the direction of the arrow, then reassembled the band. I used the ink cartridge of a writing pen (the steel tip doesn't easily bend like a paper clip) and small hammer to remove the pins. I am confident that this Seiko will give me at least 10 years of reliable service (my old Seiko is still running but the crystal is badly scratched).
on April 26, 2014
It took more than a little reading to get the weekday to read in English not Spanish and the band cost me $10 to get sized, unless you have jeweler tools to remove the links. Other than that I love how it looks and keeps time.
on December 5, 2012
Great watch; got it on sale for $75. This same watch was being sold at a local watch store for $195! Functions well and the design is up my alley.

edit: After wearing this watch at my new job, I have bumped it from a 4 star to a 5 star. I wasn't 100% sure that I loved the style, but it goes very well with my formal business attire. Very happy with the quality and style, especially considering the price.
on April 28, 2013
I like the two-tone design. It gives me the convenience of reading the date and the week. I like the feature of being able to see the time in darkness because it illuminates. A timepiece perfect for seniors!