Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on April 9, 2016
Watch is beautiful, but I I can't get it to accept the full charge with many, many shakings. Best it gets is 5 seconds on the power reserve indicator instead of 30 seconds per instruction book as the maximum for 4 to 6 months reserve. Is this normal, and if not I will have to return it.
Need someone's advice.
on December 23, 2015
Hubby LOVES this watch. It's absolutely beautiful. Plus it's a Seiko. That's all you really need to know. :)
on December 26, 2016
Great watch! My hubby loves it.
on September 14, 2015
The Seiko SKA366 is a beautiful watch. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was when I took it out of the box. Really love the coloring of the black and gold, and the watch is nice and light. My only problem with the watch is that I wore it just for a day for a wedding, and somehow the crystal got scratched already. I didn't even hit the watch anywhere and somehow a scratch appeared. So sad that such a beautiful watch got scratched. :(
on January 30, 2017
Beautiful watch. Bought to replace a very similar Seiko kinetic watch hubby bought in 2007. He loves it and the great price. He's happy so I'm happy.
on April 23, 2017
Love it so far, looks great and so far keeps right time. Only had it a week and so far so good
on January 30, 2015
I have bought this watch for my father.
He loved it so much and he is a big fan of seiko's watches of its quality and elegant designs and he didn't expect nothing less.
One more thing my father was amazed by the watch more when he found out that no needs for battery change it charges by itself by swinging during walking.
on January 6, 2015
My first kinetic watch, and thus far very pleased! And as advertised, very sharp looking watch! This is my fourth Seiko watch and I am quite pleased with each ... so, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the day comes when I add a fifth watch to my Seiko family!
on August 29, 2016
great watch to wear.keeps good time as it is said.
on August 20, 2013
I love this watch. As other have said it looks just as good in real life as it does in the image provided. Came fully charges with easy manual for use. The only draw back is that i had to take two links out to make it fit well and there was no description on how to do that. If you have to do this, look up how to remove split pins on watch bans and you can probably figure it out yourself. I was able to do it with about an hours worth of research.