We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Kinetic quartz movement
- Hardlex crystal
- Stainless steel case and bracelet
- Push button release clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Seiko Watches
SKA523 Features: -Watch.-Stainless steel case.-Stainless steel bracelet.-Blue dial.-Quartz movement.-Scratch resistant hardlex.-Water resistant up to 10 ATM.-Case Diameter: 40mm.-Overall: 7" H x 5" W, 0.5 lb. Dimensions: -Case Thickness: 20mm. Collection: -Collection: Kinetic. Warranty: -One year warranty.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
- Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 3.9 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- ASIN: B007K4QOCM
- Item model number: SKA523
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.9 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|