We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Amazon exclusive gunmetal-tone watch featuring round black dial with date window at 3 o'clock, red second hand, and triple-row link bracelet
- Kinetic movement with analog display
- Powered by the movement of the wearer's arm and never requires a battery
- Features protective mineral crystal dial window, six-month power reserve, screw-down case back, and deployment clasp
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
Seiko kinetic, an amazon exclusive. The advanced Seiko kinetic technology is powered by the movement of your body, with no battery change required. This environmentally friendly watch features an automatic power generator, power reserve indicator function and 6-month power reserve. The sleek black ion-finished stainless steel case and bracelet is accented with a black dial, protected by a durable crystal. Features a screw down case back. Date calendar. 100 meters water resistant.
- Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B00BHQU0PG
- Item model number: SKA605
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.53 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||19.18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The watch face was a tad smaller than I expected. Otherwise it looks nice enough. Good for everyday wear.
When I saw this one, and for what ever reason at a very reasonable price, I wasted not a minute and ordered it. I like it a lot and it's doing the job.....keeping good time, readable and just what I wanted. If it gives me as many years of good service as my last one, I should happily have yet another "museum piece" in a drawer.
The only down side is that you cannot read it in the dark but that is a pretty minor downside.
Most recent customer reviews
It is heavy, and the band is not in good quality.
It is the noise that makes it feel really cheap.