Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on May 9, 2014
Background. I used to sell Jewelry including high end watches for 4 years.

So is it a Tissot or Rolex? No. But in terms of value for money I would say this is one of the best around. First off the picture that Seiko uses represents only about 80% of the overall beauty of this watch. Its constructions seems solid. One of the bigger values that I see in a high end watch vs what I would call an everyday is that the crystals (clear part you look through) are made of Sapphire vs Hardex such as this Seiko watch. Will Hardex scratch easier.. sure it will. But this watch was $80-$90 vs over a thousand. For 80-90 bucks just buy another one.

This watch doesn't present itself as an 80-90 watch either. I have been complemented multipule times on it.
on June 17, 2014
In the website photo, the watch dial appears to be sky-blue with white hour & minute hands.
In reality, the dial is quite dark, and the hands are virtually the same color (unless you hold the
watch just so to get a reflection off the hands), meaning that, in many instances, the hands can
just barely be seen. There needs to be much more contrast between the dial & the hands.
on August 13, 2014
I should have read all the reviews, because at least one other reviewer pointed out that the product photo is dramatically different than what the watch looks like in real lighting. You can't see the hands at all, without tilting it back and forth to find just the right angle of reflection. My eyesight is normal, and I like the quality of Seiko watches in general, but this design is terrible.

In reality, the face is much darker, black in most lighting, and the hands almost invisible.
on June 15, 2014
Very nice looking watch. Blue is much darker than the pic.
Pro: nice looking (got several compliments)
Cons: no glow in the dark numbers or hands
Bezel does not move
Quartz movement
It is nice but I would not buy another like it.
on August 10, 2016
Nice face and overall it is a good looking watch. The minuet and hour hands can be hard to see at times, especially outside or in higher light areas. The chronograph feature is nice, but a lot of times the second hand will not reset back to zero, and you have to reset it manually, not that big of an issue, but it is not lined up sometimes, and I just don't care of how it looks off centered.
on July 23, 2014
Love the watch. Great look. I was concerned if I would like the blue face, but it is not nearly as blue as the pictures show. Very nice!
Note: I was hoping for a rotating bezel. The description says that bezel is "stationary", but then under special features says "Rotating" It is "Stationary". Great watch, especially for the price.
on May 16, 2017
One of my go to dress watches
on May 30, 2014
This watch was a gift for my husband, he love it so much that I am purchasing another in gold color for fathers day.
on December 2, 2014
This is a very good looking dress watch. It is easy to see the time during the day, but, it is very difficult to see the time at night time.This watch does not have luminous hands or hour marks. Great watch for the money. Came in a box with all the plastic wrappings and tags that you would get in a department store.
on December 16, 2014
Excellent watch for the price. I've owned a Rolex and Citizen before. So, I like a nice watch. This face is a little different shade of blue than the picture. The face is a little on the big side and the watch is heavy , which is fine for me, but I just mention it in case it helps the reader.