Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Men's SKS404P1 Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 9, 2015
I have had this watch 2 days and I like it very much. The face and case are larger than I expected but this was a pleasant surprise and follows the trend for large watch faces currently in vogue. The band was too large but I googled "remove link from Seiko watch band" and found several very helpful "how to" videos on YouTube and was able to take out 1 link with ease after watching them. It seems to be keeping excellent time. My last Seiko chronograph lasted over ten years and then began having trouble displaying the correct date. I'm usually ready for a new watch by that time anyway. The picture of the watch shows a white face but mine is a light gold color and I couldn't be more pleased with it.

The price from Amazon was very reasonable as I paid over $220 for a chronograph watch ten years ago from JC Penny's.
review image
on September 14, 2014
It is a beautiful watch and seems to keep perfect time thus far. It a comfortable weight and appears to be well made. However, if you are looking for one of the really over-sized watches that are so popular these days, this is not the watch for you. If you are looking for classic styling that stands out just enough it was made just for you.
on November 19, 2014
Seiko still makes a great watch and this is no exception, especially at such a low price. I was really looking for a watch that was a normal size and did'nt require a cart to haul it around on. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a classy. quality made normal size watch.
on December 15, 2014
Great watch. Very elegant, beautiful finish, excellent fit with the removable band links. The last Seiko watch I bought was 31 years ago and it still runs and keeps great time. Hoping for the same with this one. Great value from Amazon.
on December 17, 2014
Good watch for business casual or slightly more formal. Makes a nice impression with going overboard. Good dimensions. Profile is attractive...does not look like a tuna can strapped to your wrist. Should be reliable, it is a Seiko.
on July 21, 2014
This watch is so elegant and so beautiful beyond your imagination. Love this watch so much in addition I'd like to say thank you to seller for their quick service, Love you guys. Thanks so much.
on November 4, 2015
Very familiar with Seiko brand. Best price I found and fast delivery. These watches are extremely reliable Vs the Invictia or other off brands and they are very waterproof for normal swimming and fishing in Saltwater.
on March 2, 2015
Really nice loking watch. If i could change one thing about it, it would be the brace. Ita nice looking but since its so light you get the sense of some cheap material But over all i have no regrets purchasing this watch
on March 11, 2016
I bought this watch thinking with a name like Seiko it would work properly for the rest of my life, WRONG. I mailed this watch that was not working properly back for a refund. They agreed to refund my money but charged me about $19.80 for a restocking fee. Can you believe this! They are "restocking" a watch that did not work properly! I believe I should have received the full refund. I would not have returned it had their product not been defective. I doubt I will ever trust or buy seiko again. Don't be fooled that a nice looking watch by Seiko will work properly. Don't believe they will give you a full refund when they are at fault for a defective watch. I believe a $10 watch can look just about as good AND WILL WORK A LIFETIME.
on December 4, 2014
Nice looking watch and so far seems to keep time accurately. The stopwatch function works well; however, the small dials are very hard to read. Looks good on the computer, especially enlarged, but in actual size its usefulness is limited. Hope the watch lasts like a Seiko should and continues to keep time.