Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Men's SKS415 Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on May 3, 2014
I was looking for a stylish summer watch with a pop of color. This is a very sharp looking, with good weight, from a quality manufacturer. The problem is, the band is cheap, and will snag and pull your wrist hair. I was not a fan of this feature. After wearing this for a few days I couldn't take it any more and sent it back. If you don't mind grabbing a new band for this watch, it will serve you well and look nice.
on July 6, 2014
I own 8 or 9 Seiko watches and I liked the color combination of the orange and gray dial. I would not consider this a high end Seiko watch as the bezel does not rotate and it is a fairly simple piece, but it was priced right and works as it should. No complaints.
on May 15, 2014
It arrived yesterday, and I found the band to be a bit too snug. Called Seiko and, they'll be sending another band that I can take to a local jeweler and have a link taken from it and added to the existing band. There was some initial confusion with Seiko Customer Service because the first person I talked to couldn't find the model number as being a valid one and the part number etched on the back of the watch was too small to be read. On my second call, I was connected with someone who, after a bit of research, found that this model is a new one and only made for Amazon. (I have nine inch wrists.)
on October 22, 2014
First Seiko I have owned, I have mixed feelings. The really enjoy the size and color of the face. It is plain, simple and sleek. However, as soon as you pick it up you can feel how light weight and flimsy the band is. For the deal of the day price, I felt like I couldn't lose here. When I received it, I felt like I lost a little bit. The good news is you could probably use it for the everyday casual look and not worry too much if pins break or get a scratch or nick on the face.
on May 14, 2015
In short, this is a good watch at a discounted price when I bought it. Seiko is a brand with good image. I believe as long as it's a Seiko, it could not be a bad choice.
However I only give this watch three-star due to the following reasons:
1. The craftsmanship is not as fine as the other watches, such as Stuhrling, at the same price level. Not only it feels light, when running your fingers along the watch band, you can feel the rough and sharp edges. Although it won't cut or damage your skin, it does not give you the feeling that you are touching a finely crafted watch.
2. The picture shows a nice contrast between the 3 orange stop watch dials and the hour/minute arms. In reality, unless you are looking at the watch under a clear light source, the hour/minute arms often blends into the dial colour. I find myself often need rotate my wrist back and forth to tilt the watch at a certain angle so that I can read the time.

Overall, this is a decent watch at a reasonable price if you can buy it on sale. However, this is not a 5-star watch for me.
on August 14, 2015
Good day Amazon:

I want to express my disagreement with the purchase of my Seiko watch. Since I bought the crown has fallen twice. I need a solution to my problem.
Attachment defect images.

Thanks!
review image review image
on October 23, 2014
I have no complaints with my new watch. The Seiko SKS415 looks great and wears comfortably. I was concerned about the band, having read a few bad reviews about the weight and quality of the band. I have owned a Seiko with a similar band for 11 years. The band on my old Seiko is heavier than this band. After having my jeweler fit the band of my new Seiko SKS415 to my wrist, I have no complaints. Yes it is lighter in weight, but it is a very comfortable fit. The lighter weight of the band does not compromise the quality of the band or the watch. Overall I thought this was a quality watch for a great price, so I bought it.
So far my Seiko SKS415 has not disappointed me!
on May 7, 2015
I was looking forward to another Seiko after having owned a couple many years ago. This watch looks to be well-made, as expected, and has a nice "heft" to it. My issue is (as raised by others) readability of the hands. I don't think the problem is the face color (grey) as much as the fact that the hands are narrow, silver, and have a canted rather than a flat surface. This is the same type of shape used on stealth aircraft and has the same result -- low observability. Also, I don't know what it is with watch makers these days that do not put any type of phosphor on the dials and hands to make them visible at night or low-light. This is the second watch I've bought this year has that problem. Back to Amazon...
on June 9, 2015
Decent watch. Got it on Lightning deal. I needed a decently made, but inexpensive watch for work. The band was too short for me (My wrists are over 9 inches, and my hands are really large.), but one painless call to Seiko customer service, and I had an additional band in the mail 2-3 days later. I took a few links from the new band, put them into the original band, and now it fits perfectly. As other reviewers have noted, it does pull my arm hair a little, but it's not terrible. Also, other reviewers have noted the sharp edges on the band. I agree, the edges are "sharp-ish". But it doesn't make the band uncomfortable. It's just that the edges have sort of hard corners instead of rounded like you may see in more expensive watches. If you want the perfect watch, this isn't it. But for the price, this is a really decent watch. You can't drive a Lincoln on a Ford budget. The Lincoln will have all the rough edges rounded off, but the Ford is still a great car.
on June 11, 2015
I like the watch. It looks good on my wrist, is large but not too large. I like the face of the watch with the gray and orange dials. Not sure how useful the stopwatch part is, but it does decorate the watch nicely.
The only think I don't like is the fact that the bezel does not rotate, but I knew that from other reviews before buying the watch.
It's what I wanted, a watch to wear with just about anything for those times that I want to wear a watch, and as a deal of the day the price was right.