Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 25, 2013
It's a great looking watch. Keeps much better time than I thought it would, so far. Dropped it on the tile floor from about three feet up third day i had it...accident. The spring bar pin actually broke, which surprised me. Order a few extra pins...will try not to drop it any more. Definitely recommend to anyone who likes a good automatic.
on August 17, 2010
Got my Monster yesterday. I got it with the bracelet band, which I highly recommend over the rubber band. Got it sized right away ($5 at a local jeweler) and it fits like glove. Nice heft to it. Looks terrific. Glows in the dark like a lightstick.

Check out all the reviews here, then look on youtube. There are some for the Black, but even more for it's sister- the Orange Monster. You can't go wrong here. Based on my research (I did quite a bit) I'm looking forward to many years of trouble free service. Like my title says- this watch is just awesome!
on April 26, 2008
Excellent watch. Better quality (less "clangy") than the Invicta diver I had. In fact, I'd rate the quality on par with Omega, but not Rolex. My bezel doesn't line up exactly at 12 o'clock, but neither did the $4000 Omega Seamaster PO that I tried on at the store. Incredible lume... better than the Omega 2254.50 that many people consider has the best lume... they've obviously never met the "Monster"!

The reason I bought this watch is that it does not try to imitate any other watch. It's got it's own style. I'm so tired of all the watches that copy bits and pieces of Omega and Rolex watches.

Highly recommended.
on June 4, 2006
Delivered alot earlier than expected. Genuine Seiko Orange Monster with all the original packaging. Watch Pavilion packaged it very nicely too. Included link remover so I could change the size immediately and not waste time going to the jeweler. Also have the option with the rubber band for different look. Love it. Best value. Couldn't find a better deal online than this package. Great job!
on May 18, 2008
I bought the Seiko Black Monster several months ago at a great price, delivery was slow even though I paid extra.

The watch arrived well packaged, in new condition and works as it should.

It is a beauty, well made, and now one of my favorite watches. It goes good for going out dressed up or casual wear.

BTW, Mine came on the reknowned SS metal bracelet, well made and comfortable.

I would buy it again.
on July 8, 2011
Just buy it. You won't regret. As far as color's concerned, black is great. It's not as boring as it looks in stock pictures, and complements beach/summer very well, not to mention it's more versatile. Perfect size, even on my thinner wrist. Quality all over the watch. You will like it a lot! It took a year for me to actually get this watch (wasted a lotta time reading on forums, etc.) and now I regret that I should've bought this watch in the very beginning. Hope this review helps you make decision.
on December 18, 2012
Very sturdy, well built auto. Don't listen to these naysayers about sizing the band. It's so easy a trained monkey could do it. Anyone with needle-nose pliers, sewing needle, hammer, and half a brain will be fine adjusting it themselves. Would def recommend if you're looking for a watch to wear day in and out. I hope to update this in a year or so for a longevity review.
on December 21, 2006
I have been researching this watch for the last four months. I have read several reviews and finally decided to purchase this watch. I have owned several mid priced watches, i.e., citizen, chase-durer, invicta and other seikos and this watch blows them away! Heavy as a tank, extremely easy to read in total darkness and it has the look and feel of watches ten times the price. I ordered the watch on Monday at 2pm and received the watch on Wednesday at 5pm. With 2-day shipping, this watch was less than $160. An incredible value for the serious watch buyer. You will not be disappointed with this watch!
6 people found this helpful
on July 12, 2007
Great watch at a great price. Relatively accurate (+/-5 seconds per day for me), and a bit heavy on the wrist, but that's to be expected for a watch as rugged as this. Very easy to read night or day and easy to set the day & date as needed. The rubber strap is nearly as rugged, good and long (especially if you need to strap it over a wet-suit or jacket sleeve), and tapers a bit at the buckle making it a bit more comfortable on a bare wrist. I also own the Orange Monster with the steel bracelet and its a nice option to wear one or the other knowing that both will stand up to almost anything you can dish out. Highly recommended!
on December 9, 2011
Bought this for my husband - it was on his wish list. He loves it! It's his favorite watch and he's purchased additional wrist straps for it.