Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 4, 2015
Purchased last summer. I looked at all the other Seiko and Citizen watches and finally chose this one. I definitely made the right decision. I consider myself a klutz and I bang the watch against walls and table edges but except for a few minor scratches that can barely be seen, this watch looks nice and shiny! I also have rather skinny forearms and wrists so I was worried about how the watch would look when worn. No worries there, the watch is the perfect size. The classy look of the dial with the useful calendar function can be worn at work and the subtle gunmetal grey makes it unique but also wearable on personal days.

Having worn it for over a year, the band has worn down and cracked as well as one of the straps has broken off. Which is expected and not too worrisome. Just have to go find a replacement band that looks just as good as the one this came with. Hopefully I can find one online as well.

Overall great buy! I enjoy this watch and plan on wearing it for another year or two until I upgrade to a better Seiko watch! Definitely recommend to others.
on February 11, 2015
great everyday work watch
simple to set
day and date are very useful
it is solar, so no need to change batteries
attractive and elegant design
review image
on March 21, 2013
Great looking watch, not too dressy or casual. This watch is of very good quality and is incredibly accurate compared to my other seiko automatic. My previous seiko 5 automatic required a time adjustment every 2-4 weeks due to being several minutes off, but this one hasn't needed an adjustment for well over two months. I've also kept it out of light for over a week and it's still ticking! According to the documentation included, this watch has a battery reserve for up to 10 months which is incredible. Glad I went with Seiko again as they make quality watches. Thank you Amazon for a great price and fast shipping.
on May 4, 2017
It required a couple of days of charging in the windowsill before being usable, but since then (nearly two years ago) it hasn't been off time more than a couple minutes overall. The glass is very durable as well. I love this watch!
on October 26, 2014
I am still getting use to the watch..It is thicker than what I expected...my last watch was 8 mm ...this is 11 mm or one third thicker. Also the reflection on the face make the watch difficult to read at times due to the black face and the glare of the sunlight...really not a big deal... It was a toss up between the cheaper $64.00 and the thinner one around the price I paid. The review of the other watch commented it was actually thicker than expected ...that is why I chose this one...I wanted a leather band....the others were plastic or canvas. Aside from the aesthetics the watch is fine. I wanted a watch which I did not have to take off when cleaning my pool...my other watch would fog up at times...so I would take it off. If you are not concerned about the thickness or you prefer a thicker watch..this watch is fine. looks good and functional. you will not be disappointed. In fact will rate at 4 stars..only because I personally am used to a 8 mm thick watch..I will persevere!
on August 5, 2013
I needed a watch to wear everyday on the job. I work in a professional setting, in a location that does not allow cell phones - so a timepiece was essential in keeping appointments while I was away from my computer. I have had this watch for several weeks and have not experienced any issues with missing time or slowing down or stopping. I guess it charges just fine from daily wear, as I have had no problems. It is functional and dressy enough to wear to the office.
on October 8, 2014
This watch arrived fully charged, but i had to set it to the right time and day. Changed the straps on this watch quickly, they felt cheap. My only complaint is the first of every month, unless you catch a 31 day month, you have to reset the date. Instead of being Monday the 1st...it will come up Mon the 31st on 30 day months. Easy to fix though... The watch looks elegant and looks like it is worth more than what you paid for it providing you change out the strap.
on April 22, 2014
Purchased this as a replacement. One hour in direct sunlight, and working like a charm, ever since. Most accurate watch I have ever owned. I cannot praise this product enough. Would recommend it to anyone, anytime. James E. White, M.D.
on March 23, 2015
The watch looks great and keeps perfect time. It's classy enough for a suit and casual enough to wear with jeans and a t-shirt. I may replace the leather strap for a canvass Nato strap for the summer months. Leather can get a bit hot and sweaty when the temp heats up. The leather is great quality though, and looks sharp.
on January 3, 2014
This watch was a replacement for one that I had worn every day for 30 years. The watch is thin and light, and it appears to keep good time. According to the manufacturer, this watch will never require battery replacement. This is a real advantage for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question