|Price:||$124.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$140.01 (53%)|
- Metal-Stainless Steel
- Made in USA or Imported
- 2.8" high
- 3.8" wide
- Two-tone watch with gunmetal sunray dial, date window, and logo at 12 o'clock
- 38 mm stainless steel case with hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display. Powered by light energy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your impeccable taste and punctual nature are evident when you sport an elegant Seiko Solar Calendar Watch. There's no need for battery changes with this energy efficient men's timepiece which is powered by all light and generates a long power reserve for reliability. Crafted of brushed stainless steel with a grey dial protected by a durable crystal, it's a polished bracelet watch you can wear any time.
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.9 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004OJK2F6
- Item model number: SNE098
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 19, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the other hand because the crown does not screw down I am afraid of the waterproof nature of the watch in even washing my hands.
Being farsighted I have a difficult time seeing the day and date. They are very small.
Hope this watch lasts as long as my last Seiko - 7 years!