Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 72 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
on May 16, 2015
The color of the watch looks yellow, not gold (very deceiving photo). I have only worn it 3 times and the gold is coming off of the band already. It will be pretty hard to match another watch band with the color. Both my wife and my daughter looked at the watch when I put it on and asked; what is wrong with the watch, it looks yellow. I should have returned it, but I figured I will only be wearing it at work.
on May 18, 2017
First I must say, this is a very sharp looking watch with the dark face and when the light hits it just shines. The LumiBrite hands also is a nice feature. Being solar, you never have to worry about batteries again. As far as the weight of the watch and band, it's not light, it weights 130 grams (4.6 oz) with all of it's links. I have a smaller wrist and had to remove five links for it to fit me. I used the "Zacro Watch Band Strap Link Pin Remover Tool" which only took me five minutes to size my band. This watch replaces a Pulsar brand watch that I have used for over twenty years. The best part of ordering this watch through Amazon is saving 61.3% off Seiko's MSRP of $265.00 !!
on January 8, 2017
Purchased this watch three to four months ago and have had trouble getting it to keep running more than a day or two. I left it in a lighted room for almost 100 hours, even putting it in outdoor daylight several of the days. It doesn't even keep time for one day before stopping. I'm very disappointed in this very expensive Seiko watch!!! Awaiting a response from Amazon about any possible refund. Seiko Men's SNE100 Solar Functional Watch
on September 25, 2015
I have only had this a day, but I love this watch so far, size and weight are just about perfect. I love the gold color with the black face, this is one beautiful watch. The day/date function, as well as being solar and water resistant up to 100 meters as well as being a Seiko at this price, outstanding, thanks Amazon. Been about 35 years since I had a watch that wasn't a Timex or Casio, nothing wrong with either brand, both keep good time, but I have wanted another Seiko for decades, now I have one. Up next on my watch list, Citizen, hopefully in a couple of years.
on December 27, 2013
Keeps perfect time, but after two days wearing it, I noticed that in the cold, the watch was fogged over inside the crystal. Inside where it was warm, the fogging went away. The watch hasn't been wet yet and it already has moisture issues. Amazon is advance shipping the replacement, however, we'll see how the next one works out. I LOVE this watch, I hope the replacement is better. I've never had a Seiko leak in 4 decades of Seiko watches, from 17 jewel automatics to the Kinetic, they never leaked. A bit disappointing. Amazon is wonderful, though.

To amend, I got the advance replacement from Amazon a couple of days after my original take and the watch is perfect. Keeps time to the second over a couple of day test span and no moisture inside or leaking, I checked! Kudos to Amazon and Seiko. Now I'm hap-hap-HAPPY!

To amend yet again (with a month and a week using it now), I use a Casio at work that's my beater-watch, also a solar product. I wear the Solar 100M on dates and whatnot. It's rugged and all, I just can't bring myself to beat it up at work. So, for five or six days a week I keep this Seiko locked in a drawer (long story why) and it's therefore in the dark all week. Just from wearing the Seiko Solar on Saturday and Sunday and a lot of that under my coat, night time and not in bright light, yet it gathers enough light to continue running with perfect time throughout. It draws compliments everywhere, too. VERY cool watch.
on January 5, 2017
This another heavy duty watch with a heavy duty band and clasp. This is my 3rd Seiko and I am extremely pleased with this watch. I am a large (3xl) guy and i had to have one link removed to fit correctly. So it will fit any size arms. It has a beautiful appearance. Excellent timepiece.
I like the luminous markers and hands.
This is just what I wanted. It came packed in original Seiko box and enclosure sleeve and with original Seiko paperwork. It is a real deal too.
MSRP was on box $245.
I love it!!!! Thanks.
on February 7, 2015
Got this for my son who is working a student pathway his senior year of college in computer engineering. He wanted something a little classier to wear at work. Plus knowing he is a full time college student I figured he'd not buy a new battery for a watch if it went dead. This is perfect. Looks great and never needs a battery. He loved it. It is a little heavier than I thought it'd be. He is into weight lifting so he was ok with the weight but I think some might have found the weight uncomfortable. The price was also way less than the cost of this in our local jewelry stores. I am very pleased with my purchase and my sin loved the gift!
on August 19, 2014
The first watch was delivered with the 8 o'clock marker missing. That is not what one expects from Seiko's quality control, and leads to the suspicion of a knock-off copy. Otherwise, the product looked and felt substantial and appeared to be running OK, and I just opted for a replacement. I will review the replacement after some months of use.

Follow up: UPS showed up in two days with a replacement and picked up the return package. When things go wrong, you can't expect a better response in making it right.
The watch is great: fine appearance, nice proportions and heft, vividly readable dial. All manuals and warranty documents were in pristine order, with all the signs of a genuine Seiko.
on July 24, 2017
This was a gift for my husband and he loves it. He was always forgetting to go and get a battery for regular watch. Very attractive.
on June 14, 2017
Love this watch. The right balance, size and it keeps the right time. Also, very easy to read.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.