|Band Material Type||Leather|
|Watch Movement||Japanese Quartz|
About this item
- Round dress watch featuring two-tone case and dark blue dial with baton hour markers
- 39 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Croco-embossed leather band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/7
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top trending products related to this item
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The story of Seiko began in 1881, when a 22 year old entrepreneur, Kintaro Hattori, opened a shop selling and repairing watches and clocks in central Tokyo.
Today, after more than 130 years of innovation, Kintaro Hattori’s company is still dedicated to the perfection that the founder always strove to achieve.
Blue dial enhanced by luminous gold-tone hands. Silver-tone stainless steel case with a brown leather band. Eco-Drive movement. 100 meters / 330 feet water resistance. Fixed bezel. Scratch Resistant Hardlex crystal. Solid caseback. Tang clasp. Case size 37 mm x 10 mm. Band 20 mm x long. Seiko SNE102 Solar Watch.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.36 x 2.36 x 1.57 inches; 7.2 Ounces
- Item model number : SNE102
- Department : Male
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 15, 2011
- Manufacturer : Seiko
- ASIN : B004JBB3ZM
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,657 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||7.2 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Compare with similar items
Timex Men's Easy Reader Leather Strap 38mm Watch
Seiko Men's SNE098 Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Seiko Men's SNE032 Two-Tone Stainless Steel Solar Watch
Seiko Men's SNN241 Stainless Steel Watch with Brown Leather Band
|Band Material Type||Leather||Leather||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Leather|
|Band Size||mens-standard||Mens Standard||mens-standard||mens-standard||mens-standard|
|Band Width||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||20 millimeters||18 millimeters||22 millimeters|
|Bezel Material Type||stainless-steel||brass||Stainless Steel||stainless-steel||stainless-steel|
|Case Diameter||39 millimeters||38 millimeters||41 millimeters||37 millimeters||43 millimeters|
|Case Material Type||Stainless Steel||Brass||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters||9 millimeters||10 millimeters||9.6 millimeters||11 millimeters|
|Clasp Type||Buckle||Buckle||Push Button Foldover Clasp With Safety||Push Button Deployment Clasp||Buckle|
|Dial Color||Multicolor||Beige||Charcoal/Brushed Steel||White||Brown|
|Dial Window Material Type||hardlex||Mineral||hardlex||hardlex||hardlex|
|Special Features||luminous||includes a seconds-hand, water-resistant, luminous||Water-Resistant||solar||chronograph|
|Watch Movement||Japanese Quartz||Quartz||Japanese Quartz||Quartz||Japanese Quartz|
|Water Resistance Depth||330 feet||30 meters||330 feet||99 feet||330 feet|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Warning... any one with a wrist size 8 inches or larger will have to get a longer band. I spent $ 20.00 for a new band which is much better than the old band and the blue face appears more black than blue which i prefer.
To follow up a few days later: I did, indeed, replace the band. I stayed with the original cognac color, but bought a much nicer grade of alligator-embossed leather. It really makes the watch look special! Note: If you change the band, be sure to ask them to switch the buckle for the Seiko original.
Excellent value for the money.
Top reviews from other countries
Be warned that you can see the outlines of the solar panelling on the dial of the watch, with "ghost lines" at 12 o'clock, 5 o'clock, and a little after 8 o'clock. Only slightly visible in room lighting, but very visible in bright light/direct sunlight. Didn't bother me or my brother at all, but I can see how this might annoy some people who can't help but pay attention to small details.
Stay away from this product.