Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on April 1, 2014
I received this watch roughly a month ago. I am nothing short of ecstatic regarding how it functions, because it keeps perfect time as far as I can tell. However, the only reason why I give this watch a 4-star rating is because the picture is misleading. I was surprised and a bit disappointed to see when I opened it that the face of the watch is covered in roughly twenty "5" (because of the Seiko 5 logo) logos all over the face in a grid-like fashion, and it glints as you tilt the watch in the light. Had I known this before I bought it I probably wouldn't have gotten it, and gone with a watch that I knew had a plain face. That said, I still wear the watch on a regular basis and I do enjoy it. I would indeed recommend this to anyone else that does like the patterns on the face, however be careful if you want a plain face.
on February 27, 2014
Seiko probably has the best automatic movement outside of Switzerland. However a Swiss watch cannot be had with an automatic movement for the value of this watch or even close.

The watch looks better in person than the picture lets on. It will lose time if not worn every day but that is too be expected of an automatic watch. When being worn daily it keeps accurate time and is easy to read at a glance. The face is not too big and the watch is lighter than I was expecting.

I would say the only things I don't like about the watch are as with all but Skagen mesh metal bands, the band does occasionally pulls arm hair. The other thing is small as well, I think the Seiko 5 logo looks like the superman symbol.
on January 6, 2015
It looks very good in the picture and although I was a bit skeptical I went ahead and ordered this knowing that If I was not quite satisfied I could return it. Boy I was so wrong. When I opened the packaging I was amazed on how it looks in person, I own a Rolex Milgauss and as far as the finish and appearance is concerned they are almost identical. I am sure the internals would not be comparable but for $70 vs. $7800 I would hope so.

Overall I will be wearing this watch as my "daily" because I like the weight and how comfortable it feels on my wrist. As far the hair pinch I have not experienced that with any of my metal clasp watches, perhaps I am just not that hairy..
on January 31, 2016
Looks great and keeps good time.
on March 21, 2013
My previous watch was a Seiko so I am kind of sold on the product line. Love this new watch. It has a very classy style as well as a substantive feel to it - a bit of weigh - doesn't feel cheap. Love the clear back - nice conversation piece. Although this is my first, the self-winding technology seems to work extremely well. Nice illumination of the dial at night. Certainly would recommend the watch for a business casual look all the way to dressing up for a night out.
on March 14, 2015
I have a 1972 Seiko that still runs like a charm after 43 years. This watch is no different. The movement runs well and is very accurate. The watch is aesthetically pleasing and I especially love the clear back that allows you to see the movement. All in all I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a well made and affordable watch.
on April 20, 2015
This is an automatic watch, for an incredible price. It keeps time perfectly. My husbands runs about a minute fast pwe week, and his was more expensive. Its a classic look, not eye catching, classic. Great quality. No complaints. I did buy this mens watch for me, I am female and it would appear small on a man.
on December 1, 2014
I bought this watch for my father.
He loves it...
Thanks!!
on January 20, 2015
This watch has become my favorite all-time watch. I originally purchased this as a temporary spare because my Automatic Omega Geneve was in the shop. This watch is more accurate and looks better than my Omega! A truly amazing watch, and a serious bargain!
on February 23, 2011
Had this watch about a week now and I absolutely love it. Its quite shiny, and the normal seiko quality all around. The showcase back on it is always fun to show off to people. Beware if you have long arm hair like I do, it sometimes gets caught in the metal band. I will buy this watch again when this one stops or I scuff the front up too much.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.