Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Seiko Men's SNK375 Automatic Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 12, 2014
This is a great entry level watch. I am not experienced and i adjusted the band with ease. A pair Of tweezers and a push pin is all it took. As for the watch it has only gained about 30 seconds per week during the first two weeks. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a nice everyday automatic watch.
on January 27, 2014
I bought this watch for a friend and when I saw it I couldn't believe it was so nice! the back made out of glass it's gorgeous... and the black dial with red makes it elegant and sporty at the same time.
Wonderful timepiece !!!
on December 17, 2013
Got it delivered today and happy with what I got for the price ($62.97 inclusive taxes ). Taking of the links to fit my small wrist cost me an additional $9.60. But that's okay..its an automatic watch and I'll be saving on the no maintenance! Hope it will work for longer years to come like a seiko usually does!
review image
on March 14, 2014
Very nice watch for them you like small watches! Was good packaged.Nice one for the people who like small watches!
on January 2, 2015
This watch is a good value for the price. Mine is running very well and keeping great time for a mechanical watch, especially one that cost less than $50.00. The band is a little on the cheap side but looks and feels like it should hold up well enough. Again, for the money you can't go wrong.
on May 29, 2015
Its been more than one year since I bought this Seiko automatic watch. I wear it frequently. This watch is well build. No doubt carry the reputation of Seiko brand. Looks good on my wrist.
This is one of my favorite watch.
on January 7, 2015
Don't get me wrong- this is another quality Seiko watch, but the other reviewers aren't kidding about its overall size. I don't have a large wrist by any means (approximately 6.5"), but this watch even manages to feel a little too small on my wrist. I think part of the problem is the shape of the case and the protruding bezel- it just doesn't have any presence with its compact, circular shape. The dial itself is very detailed and attractive, but again, too small to appreciate unless held closely to your face. I infinitely prefer another recent Seiko watch purchase, the Seiko SNK809, over the size and look of this watch. And while the stainless steel bracelet does give the watch a dressy/classy look, it does tend to lean toward the cheaper side regarding its actual quality. If I could do it over again, I would not buy this watch simply based on its size alone. I do not like the huge, gaudy watches that are in style these days, but this watch is just too puny.
on August 18, 2015
You can't beat the price.. Very cool and looks like a much more expensive watch. I have had this watch for a week. No battery, automatic, it winds it self. I am looking for other models. At the price you can own more than one!
on April 5, 2014
It's a decent watch, the one I got runs a little fast, about 10 seconds a day. The good thing about them is you can regulate them. I don't like the band though, your better off getting one with solid links and screw in pins. Also they are made in Malaysia not Japan. Not bad for the money though.
on January 4, 2015
I enjoy the styling, and it seems to keep time fairly well. The winding mechanism seems to work quite well, and is more reliable than my old Bullova. The only downside is that the bracelet is rather cheap, but what do you expect for a sub-$100 mechanical watch?

See 1 answered question