- Round watch featuring beige dial with day/date windows, sword-shape hands, and exhibition case back
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral crystal dial window
- Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
- Features include luminosity, sweeping second hand, and canvas strap with buckle closure; Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
- Refer to the secondary images for the instructions on how to start the watch and on setting the day/date to English
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
SNK803K2 Features: -Watch. -Style: Casual. -Gender: Men's. -Hands: Black and luminous hour and minute hands, black, red and luminous second hand. Gender: -Men's Watches. Style: -Fashion Watches. Band Material: -Fabric. Watch Color: -Brown. Face Color: -White/Beige. Product Type: -Analog. Shape: -Round/Oval. Calendar: -Yes. Lifestage: -Adult. Lifestage: -Teen. Generic Specifications: -Movement: Japan automatic, caliber 7S26B, 21 jewels. Generic Dimensions: -Case thickness: 12 mm.
From the master craftsmen at Seiko, the Seiko Men's Seiko 5 Automatic Beige Canvas Strap Watch is a cutting-edge timepiece with a masculine appeal. Featuring an analog dial and a beige canvas band, this watch is packed with style and would be a great addition to your watch collection.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000G6R7B8
- Item model number: SNK803
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 15, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||4.54 Grams|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The beige color is a lot more attractive in person than I thought. It looks good with the existing band, and goes well with a wide variety of other bands. I think pairing it with a dark leather band gives it more of a retro look and I've seen pictures of it with various colors of NATO bands that all look nice. I was a little unsure at first (I generally go with darker colors), but I'm really happy with the color.
Lightweight and nice sized face. It's big enough to see, but not so big that you always know it's there.
Seems pretty accurate for such an inexpensive automatic watch. I didn't try to set mine to the second, but it's still within 1 minute after 9 days. My unscientific observations were that it picked up most of the time the first day I set it (when it probably wasn't wound that well) and has run a few seconds fast per day since.
The band (at least the one I got) scratched up my arm quite a bit. It had some loose threads/stitching which I was able to trim to help, but I don't think I should have to do that for a new watch. Otherwise the band seems pretty sturdy and it has a strip of (p?)leather to stabilize the holes.
I added some pictures of the watch with a brown leather band and a blue/grey NATO band. The actual color of the face is closer to the picture with the brown band (more peach than yellow).
I like the sandblasted finish, but I'm guessing it probably won't wear all that well over time (since any scratches will remove the matte finish).
I'm not really sure about the lume, since I haven't really done any significant testing. It seems like it's brighter than a previous Fossil watch I had, but it fades much quicker. It's not really been a problem, but it's not anything special.
*My friend who has a Timex Weekender let me examine his watch and it definitely has an audible ticking sound. I may include it in my collection as a truly weekend-only watch someday.
Most recent customer reviews
Dial: Good legibility.Read more