|Price:||$45.29 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$26.13 (37%)|
- Round watch featuring beige dial with day/date windows, sword-shape hands, and exhibition case back
- 37 mm stainless steel case and Hardlex mineral crystal dial window
- Precise 21-jewel automatic movement with analog display
- Features include luminosity, sweeping second hand, and canvas strap with buckle closure; Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft)
- Refer to the secondary images for the instructions on how to start the watch and on setting the day/date to English
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SNK803K2 Features: -Watch. -Style: Casual. -Gender: Men's. -Hands: Black and luminous hour and minute hands, black, red and luminous second hand. Gender: -Men's Watches. Style: -Fashion Watches. Band Material: -Fabric. Watch Color: -Brown. Face Color: -White/Beige. Product Type: -Analog. Shape: -Round/Oval. Calendar: -Yes. Lifestage: -Adult. Lifestage: -Teen. Generic Specifications: -Movement: Japan automatic, caliber 7S26B, 21 jewels. Generic Dimensions: -Case thickness: 12 mm.
From the master craftsmen at Seiko, the Seiko Men's Seiko 5 Automatic Beige Canvas Strap Watch is a cutting-edge timepiece with a masculine appeal. Featuring an analog dial and a beige canvas band, this watch is packed with style and would be a great addition to your watch collection.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 0.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000G6R7B8
- Item model number: SNK803
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||37 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Item weight||2.08 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A handsome watch, but kind of a small dial [that would have been considered a normal, man's size watch a couple decades ago, but I guess Flava Flave changed all that with his kitchen clock sized pendant?] Hard to see the inner circle of numbers, but anyone who can read an analog dial should already know they're 12 at the top, 1, 2, 3, etc.. The bonus is the outer dial of tix for the sweep second hand has legible 5, 10, 15 increments. Yeah, presbyopia is a beeyatch... :-\ ;-)
Watch band is a comfortable canvas w/ leather hole reinforcements, and like all standard watch bands, a little on the short side for us average-sized American males [6'+, 200#+] so I'm one hole in from the absolute longest setting, with barely enough tab to tuck under one of the two keepers. I'll probably take some pliers to the spare keeper at some point, just to prevent it snagging on things or driving me batty, but it's cool that Seiko makes them out of steel [since the keeper failing is usually the reason I wind up replacing a watch band before I would otherwise have to do so...]
Haven't tested this thing's water-resistance yet, but it's been my experience that any watch that's not actually dive rated [100m resistance minimum] is going to fail under normal hydro exposure, so I don't plan on wearing this into the water if I can possibly avoid it. Besides, wet watch bands are horribly uncomfortable against the skin, so just take the thing *off* before you shower, m'kay?
Hands & divisions on the dial are luminescent treated, but it's not the old radioactive stuff from b4 I was born, so it's useless under most conditions of real darkness, but the hands are white w/ black edges, so I'm hoping that the next time I'm out riding the moto I'll still be able to make things out by the streetlight illumination. It's got to be better than any of my other non-Timex Indiglo watch faces, anyway!