Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 7, 2016
I bought this watch because I was tired of fighting rechargeable battery issues with the Seiko solar watch I had previously purchased. This is a self-wind and I was really looking forward to it. It is a very nice looking watch, but it keeps lousy time. It looses time daily, sometimes days as little as a few seconds and other days as much as a minute or more. I realize that a mechanical watch is not going to be a accurate or consistent as a battery powered watch, but it should be better than this one. I am somewhat disappointed and do not recommend this watch for someone who expects consistent timekeeping.
on May 8, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and Amazon was running an amazing price on it the day I purchased. I had the necessary links removed and wear it just a tad loose as a bracelet style. Since the face is men's size, you can wear it a bit loosely without the watch "flipping over" on your wrist. I have had a lot of compliments and "where did you get your watch?" I like the self winding feature. If I don't wear it for more than about 36 hours though it loses a bit of time and I have to reset it. If I don't wear for 48 hours it stops completely and has to be reset. So be aware of this but love that I don't ever have to mess with batteries.
on July 17, 2014
Excellent watch, performs as expected.
Good service, delivery, and packaging, as usual.
This watch represents all I would like from a time measuring device: reasonable precision at a competitive price, with enough style to use even in formal occasions
This one complements another one with a different sphere, so no surprises with this selection
on March 17, 2014
Update. After 3 years with very little use without any drops or damages, after full 9 hours charge it will work for about 6 hours and stop. So it require constant charging on winder if you want to keep time correct. Too bad. But still great looking watch.

I was looking for watch with day and date for a long time, but finally I found it.
Pro: It's looking even better live, so far -2 weeks -working fine, no problems at all.
Con : Just it was not very easy to set -up, you need to play with one very small knob with very slight movements to do it right.
on January 6, 2015
Pros: Beautiful! Classy! Kinetic! Seiko!
Cons: you can't stop wearing it the charge wears off and the time is incorrect.
It sure does look good. Better than the display ad.
And the price is very fair.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2014
Hi All.

I have worn a "Seiko" Watch, for most of my life. My fist Seiko that I bought at the PX in Viet-Nam, The Price on it said, was $375.00 dollars. The Army's PX Price was $25 Dollars, and this was for a very, very, good, "Seiko's Skin Divers Watch". It served me very well in the 3 years that I spent in Viet-Nam.
That "Seiko" only last me for 27 years before it gave out. And I flew all over Viet-Nam in UH-1's Huey Helicopters, as a Door Gunner. That should tell you something about the Quality of Sekio Watches. This "Seiko, you just can't beat for the price. I'm very pleased with this Seiko Watch.
on December 5, 2014
Its a self winding watch that only lasts for 4 hours after taking it off. To use it again I have to completely reset it. Doesn't get worn to often. Great looking watch just not what I expected from Seiko. I a have another one I have worn for over 30 years and its perfect.
on April 1, 2014
I've had horrible luck with battery powered watches, so I've been thinking about buying a nice automatic. To tide me over, I decided to purchase this watch at a great price from Amazon. Usually, with inexpensive items like this, QA is one of the areas where costs are sacrificed, so I do believe the purchaser has a much better chance of getting a bad watch compared to a Breitling or even a Victorinox.

The watch looks great with casual wear and doesn't look out of place with a suit. In the short time I've had it, it's kept time just fine, but the crystal scratches very easily; therefore, expect to have it polished on a regular basis if you're a little hard on watches.
on May 13, 2014
This watch looks much better than the web site shows. Very stylish. It was a little larger and heavier than I expected but I think it's because of the self wind mechanism. I have an old Seiko auto wind that is also larger and heavier than battery types.

I had to look on-line on YouTube to find out how to remove links in the bracelet to make it fit better. There were no instructions for that and none that I could find on Seiko site.

I have other nice watches, and I think this may be one of my favorites.
on February 28, 2015
This watch is beautiful. I'm a tall big bones woman in the medical field. Clinically it's perfect. Easy to read dials. I've never had a second hand that doesn't tick. I love it. I removed two links myself, after finding a YouTube video. The watch fits perfectly now. The most comfortable watch yet. I wear it for 12 hours a day mon-fri and sometimes on weekends. It's kept time perfectly except once, and it was around 48 hours that it hadn't been touched. Which is acceptable. To never have to change a battery, I can handle that.