- Gold-tone watch featuring tonneau-shape case with skeleton back and sunray dial with day/date window
- 43.5 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Automatic self-winding movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with fold-over clasp and double-push-button safety
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seiko Mechanical Day/Date Stainless Steel - Gold-Tone Men's watch #SNKM98 Dress watch, Mechanical self-winding movement (21 jewels), Polished gold-tone hands with black accents, Continuously sweeping glossy orange seconds hand, Applied polished gold-tone
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattori’s Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of world’s first technologies… transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch – changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic – marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches –And Seiko technology firmly established today’s standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first – Kinetic Technology – powered by body movement.
Kinetic – a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy –the driving force behind more world’s firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph – the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay – automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive – move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation – A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MBB0ODY
- Item model number: SNKM98
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43.5 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.4 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23.4 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||date, second hand|
|Item weight||6.24 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Yes, it's large but not overwhelmingly so. I can wear it casually but I know I can wear it for professional situations and not have it seem too flashy.
And in the days I've had it, the watch keeps accurate time. I haven't noticed it being off more than a minute or so every 3 days. For an automatic watch, that is crazy good!
The only thing I may change is the bracelet. I may change it for a brown leather strap to match the face.
Overall, Great watch for the price!