Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 30, 2017
Extremely happy with this wonderful watch by very trusted Seiko brand. Brown dial is super attractive along with high quality leather band. Lume is incredible. Stylish, versatile, and reliable timekeeping. Love everything about it!
on August 2, 2017
Nice size-larger than the 80's vintage Seiko I have but not quite as big as some of the Invicta's-which is a good thing. Nice casual or dress watch-stylish but not gawdy,typical Seiko. Good price.
on January 14, 2018
This is a great timepiece. I have owned a lot of watches, but this one is a classic. Functions flawlessly and not too dressy and not too casual. Its a go-to timepiece. I replaced the stiff band with a coffee colored nato leather strap. Once you do that you can change the bands out quickly. At $98 do not hesitate. If you like it, this is a good price.
on December 4, 2016
Really a great looking watch. Love the size, presentation and, especially, the stopwatch/hack function. Really a watch above its price point.
on July 11, 2017
As always, Seiko watches are definitely reliable for it's price. At below $70, this is one of the best brands you can get. It's not too heavy or large. I only wish the fluorescent would last longer in the dark, but that's just a minor problem.
on June 10, 2016
Pairs well with my brown leather bike jacket. Has a little heft to it. Feels like it was decently made.
on July 18, 2017
I'm a big fan of Seiko watches, but I'm on a budget. This watch is a Seiko just for me. The size is Goldilocks (not too small, not too big, just right!) The leather in the band is tough on the outside but supple on the inside. I wear it proudly every day.
on April 10, 2017
Excellent ! Absolutely the best bang for your buck.
Gets a 10 in looks and another 10 in time keeping.
Been wearing it for a week and still keeps time down to the second !
Highly recommend.
on June 4, 2017
Seiko quality! Functions excellently while looking and feeling good on the wrist. I would recommend to friends.
on February 12, 2015
This is a terrific watch. It was my first chronograph but now I can never go back. The date feature has been a little troublesome for me but I think that's because I don't really know how to work it. Anyways, it looks great and always goes with whatever I'm wearing. Masculine look.