Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 315 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 341 reviews
on July 25, 2016
I can't overstate the amount of comments I get about this watch. While this is not the watch to buy for this reason alone, it goes to show you that you don't need a $1000 watch to turn heads.

Functionality:
The watch functions exactly how it should.

This watch comes with a 60 minute chronograph that functions well. However, only reason why this watch is getting one less star than it would otherwise deserve is the fact that the minute hand of the chronograph does not line up well with the "zero" when it is at rest. It is always slightly to the right of where it should be. There is no fix that I can perform myself, but it is also not that big of a deal. You cannot tell unless you REALLY investigate.

Comfort:
I have to say, out of any of the products I have ever worn on my wrist, this Seiko watch has been by far the most comfortable. And this is coming from someone who cannot stand wearing rings or bracelets. Much more comfortable than watches with metallic watchbands. Once I slip it on, I can forget about it. Well, until I need to check the time, of course.

One thing to note, though, is that when you get this watch wet, it will take lots of paper towels + time for the band to completely dry. Hasn't been too much of an issue for me, but it is something to point out.

Style:
Looks SO much better in person. If you like the look of it in the picture, prepare to fall in love.

Other:
This watch also has the ability to "glow in the dark" while it is very useful sometimes, you really do need a lot of direct light for it to be clearly visible in the dark. However, wherever I have had to check the time in the dark, it is usually visible enough to work with.

All in all, you get more than you pay for when you buy this watch. If you're looking for a comfortable / stylish / functional wrist-watch and are not looking to shell out hundreds of dollars, this is exactly what you've been looking for.
on August 22, 2012
As frecuently happens, the picture of this watch does not makes justice to it! The watch is much elegant and nice in person than it looks here. Decent case size (43 mm), not too big for a regular wrist (wich is my case). Its dark brown face contrast perfectly with de arabic numbers and hands in the dial and subdials that makes easy to read the time and cronograph feature. It has a sporty and casual look too, and the soft leather band is good quality. The luminous of hands and dial marker is great for night time and dark conditions. Summarizing, I do recomend this Seiko watch!
review image review image review image
on June 12, 2016
Got this watch based on its looks and it really does look good on my wrist. It's quite heavy and the numbers are easy to read. The leather strap is padded and feels nice on my skin. The brown face is dark and makes it a little more interesting than plain black. It's great!
on April 21, 2015
This watch is great. It's extremely accurate and looks nice, no matter what you're wearing. My only complaint is that half of the coating (I think it's just paint?) on the band wore off. This happened one day after work where I had just washed a lot of dishes in bleach/soap water. So just a word of caution for anyone who might get this thing exposed to harsh cleaners: Don't! The band sill looks okay so it's no big deal. You can't go wrong with a Seiko!
on July 20, 2013
English: I love my new watch!! This watch is all that i want it. it's a elegant watch with the leather band, but I bought a NATO green watch band and change it. now looks like an sport watch... The watch with the leather band it's a clasic watch, elegant, nice, comfortable...

Spanish: Me encanto este reloj! buscaba por un reloj que me sirviera para eventos elegantes y para el dia normal. Este reloj complace esas dos necesidades. Compre una correa estilo militar para cambiarle las de cuero con las que viene el reloj. lo hice y me quedo un reloj deportivo muy cool! El reloj por sí solo es muy bonito y elegante.
on December 2, 2014
I bought this watch for Christmas and is scratched , this did not have any kind of protection to the watch crystal . I am very disappointed
on April 10, 2017
Excellent ! Absolutely the best bang for your buck.
Gets a 10 in looks and another 10 in time keeping.
Been wearing it for a week and still keeps time down to the second !
Highly recommend.
on December 25, 2016
Bought this watch almost a month ago and have been wearing it almost everyday. Really comfortable watch and goes well with both business and casual attire. Brown dial with brown leather strap looks awesome. My dad has a seiko for almost 30 years and it's still going great. So, from my experience seiko watches are very reliable and are build to last. Very happy with my purchase and will definately recommend.
on December 10, 2016
Excelent....
on November 12, 2011
I have only had the watch for a month and cannot comment on long-term quality. However, it looks very good, feels good and more expensive than it is. Actually, I picked it for the looks and as an interim watch while looking for replacement to my swiss watch. For the month I have had it, I got quite fond of it - not too big, not too small, not too heavy. An elegant, sporty and manly watch.
The only additional function I would like to have is a fast-dial for the date. If you don't get this right (and do not set the date between 9pm and midnight as this is when the mechanism is setting it) you will have to wind for hours, or wait until the end of teh month. Also, the date indicator is a bit small. I still give it 5 starts. I like the watch a lot!