Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 12, 2016
Got this watch based on its looks and it really does look good on my wrist. It's quite heavy and the numbers are easy to read. The leather strap is padded and feels nice on my skin. The brown face is dark and makes it a little more interesting than plain black. It's great!
review image
on November 26, 2016
I've had this watch for two weeks now and really like it. It was a much-needed change from my older, smaller faced watches, yet not obnoxiously large. There is so much I like about the watch: the brown colored face, the chronograph where the second hand usually is gives it a classic stopwatch feel. I've tried NATO bands and a stainless steel link band. The brown face of the watch makes it a little hard to match with NATO bands, but the SS band looks great (although large at 22mm). The original leather band is a little creaky but looks great.

I hope that the watch holds up well because it is a really nice timepiece.
on November 17, 2017
Nice watch, this watch has the lowest/cheapest crystal Seiko offers. So lets get into the watch and we find a Quartz movement and a Hardlex crystal but the watch face to me is a knock out, over the fence type of face. I really like it. The watch keeps great time by losing about two seconds a day or even less. Band is a high grade leather and very nice and fixes and feels great. I text Seiko and told them to put a Sapphire Crystal on this watch and it would be one of their greatest watches. We shall see. Ok I think it is well worth the money. I purchased one for my daughter’s husband and he like me just loves the look. I don’t give five stars because it has the Hardlex Crystal instead of the Sapphire Crystal. Enjoy
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 14, 2018
This is a great timepiece. I have owned a lot of watches, but this one is a classic. Functions flawlessly and not too dressy and not too casual. Its a go-to timepiece. I replaced the stiff band with a coffee colored nato leather strap. Once you do that you can change the bands out quickly. At $98 do not hesitate. If you like it, this is a good price.
on June 21, 2017
Really impressed with this watch. Looks & fits great, works perfectly, and a great price. I have a pretty narrow wrist, and it looks great on me. Many compliments from people, especially on the beautiful brown face. Pretty unique look, and I couldn't be happier.
on August 22, 2012
As frecuently happens, the picture of this watch does not makes justice to it! The watch is much elegant and nice in person than it looks here. Decent case size (43 mm), not too big for a regular wrist (wich is my case). Its dark brown face contrast perfectly with de arabic numbers and hands in the dial and subdials that makes easy to read the time and cronograph feature. It has a sporty and casual look too, and the soft leather band is good quality. The luminous of hands and dial marker is great for night time and dark conditions. Summarizing, I do recomend this Seiko watch!
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2016
Excelent....
review image
on August 30, 2017
Extremely happy with this wonderful watch by very trusted Seiko brand. Brown dial is super attractive along with high quality leather band. Lume is incredible. Stylish, versatile, and reliable timekeeping. Love everything about it!
on August 2, 2017
Nice size-larger than the 80's vintage Seiko I have but not quite as big as some of the Invicta's-which is a good thing. Nice casual or dress watch-stylish but not gawdy,typical Seiko. Good price.
on July 18, 2017
I'm a big fan of Seiko watches, but I'm on a budget. This watch is a Seiko just for me. The size is Goldilocks (not too small, not too big, just right!) The leather in the band is tough on the outside but supple on the inside. I wear it proudly every day.