Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 14, 2018
This is a great timepiece. I have owned a lot of watches, but this one is a classic. Functions flawlessly and not too dressy and not too casual. Its a go-to timepiece. I replaced the stiff band with a coffee colored nato leather strap. Once you do that you can change the bands out quickly. At $98 do not hesitate. If you like it, this is a good price.
on September 9, 2017
We are on our second watch, the first one arrived with a dead batteries. Now this replacement is not keeping time. I'm guessing it's the battery again. It was difficult the first time to get a hold of Seiko to make use of the warranty so Amazon very kindly replaced it themselves. I'm expecting the same thing this time so I'll probably just try to get the battery replaced at our own expense. This was a birthday present for my husband, we've had it now for about 7 months. Very disappointing.
on December 10, 2016
Excelent....
on August 2, 2017
Nice size-larger than the 80's vintage Seiko I have but not quite as big as some of the Invicta's-which is a good thing. Nice casual or dress watch-stylish but not gawdy,typical Seiko. Good price.
on July 18, 2017
I'm a big fan of Seiko watches, but I'm on a budget. This watch is a Seiko just for me. The size is Goldilocks (not too small, not too big, just right!) The leather in the band is tough on the outside but supple on the inside. I wear it proudly every day.
on July 11, 2017
As always, Seiko watches are definitely reliable for it's price. At below $70, this is one of the best brands you can get. It's not too heavy or large. I only wish the fluorescent would last longer in the dark, but that's just a minor problem.
on July 20, 2013
English: I love my new watch!! This watch is all that i want it. it's a elegant watch with the leather band, but I bought a NATO green watch band and change it. now looks like an sport watch... The watch with the leather band it's a clasic watch, elegant, nice, comfortable...

Spanish: Me encanto este reloj! buscaba por un reloj que me sirviera para eventos elegantes y para el dia normal. Este reloj complace esas dos necesidades. Compre una correa estilo militar para cambiarle las de cuero con las que viene el reloj. lo hice y me quedo un reloj deportivo muy cool! El reloj por sí solo es muy bonito y elegante.
review image
22 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 30, 2017
Extremely happy with this wonderful watch by very trusted Seiko brand. Brown dial is super attractive along with high quality leather band. Lume is incredible. Stylish, versatile, and reliable timekeeping. Love everything about it!
on January 25, 2018
Love this watch! I even had it engraved on the back as I gave it to my fiance as a gift. It is very good quality and is glow in the dark (a feature my fiance found out later haha), but he is very happy with it. Says it is very comfortable and he wears it with both casual and professional outfits.
on June 5, 2017
This watch is one of my favorite watches to date. It is so beautiful, and it works like a watch should. Its manly style will literally go with any outfit due to its diverse capabilities, and this is definitely recommended for anyone.