Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 338 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 365 reviews
on September 9, 2017
We are on our second watch, the first one arrived with a dead batteries. Now this replacement is not keeping time. I'm guessing it's the battery again. It was difficult the first time to get a hold of Seiko to make use of the warranty so Amazon very kindly replaced it themselves. I'm expecting the same thing this time so I'll probably just try to get the battery replaced at our own expense. This was a birthday present for my husband, we've had it now for about 7 months. Very disappointing.
on August 30, 2017
Extremely happy with this wonderful watch by very trusted Seiko brand. Brown dial is super attractive along with high quality leather band. Lume is incredible. Stylish, versatile, and reliable timekeeping. Love everything about it!
on November 30, 2016
Real nice piece. Looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. I am glad to have this in my collection.
on August 2, 2017
Nice size-larger than the 80's vintage Seiko I have but not quite as big as some of the Invicta's-which is a good thing. Nice casual or dress watch-stylish but not gawdy,typical Seiko. Good price.
on December 4, 2016
Really a great looking watch. Love the size, presentation and, especially, the stopwatch/hack function. Really a watch above its price point.
on July 11, 2017
As always, Seiko watches are definitely reliable for it's price. At below $70, this is one of the best brands you can get. It's not too heavy or large. I only wish the fluorescent would last longer in the dark, but that's just a minor problem.
on July 20, 2013
English: I love my new watch!! This watch is all that i want it. it's a elegant watch with the leather band, but I bought a NATO green watch band and change it. now looks like an sport watch... The watch with the leather band it's a clasic watch, elegant, nice, comfortable...

Spanish: Me encanto este reloj! buscaba por un reloj que me sirviera para eventos elegantes y para el dia normal. Este reloj complace esas dos necesidades. Compre una correa estilo militar para cambiarle las de cuero con las que viene el reloj. lo hice y me quedo un reloj deportivo muy cool! El reloj por sí solo es muy bonito y elegante.
review image
on December 10, 2016
Excelent....
review image
on May 17, 2016
I absolutely loved this watch. It kept time well and the band seems to hold up well. I could tell the watch was put together well. I wore this watch daily except during exercise. Unfortunately this watch was stolen recently and I am very disappointed that it is gone. The watch was in my possession for almost a year, and I would recommend it to anyone.
on June 10, 2016
Pairs well with my brown leather bike jacket. Has a little heft to it. Feels like it was decently made.