BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 2, 2017
Nice size-larger than the 80's vintage Seiko I have but not quite as big as some of the Invicta's-which is a good thing. Nice casual or dress watch-stylish but not gawdy,typical Seiko. Good price.
on November 30, 2016
Real nice piece. Looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. I am glad to have this in my collection.
on May 17, 2016
I absolutely loved this watch. It kept time well and the band seems to hold up well. I could tell the watch was put together well. I wore this watch daily except during exercise. Unfortunately this watch was stolen recently and I am very disappointed that it is gone. The watch was in my possession for almost a year, and I would recommend it to anyone.
on December 4, 2016
Really a great looking watch. Love the size, presentation and, especially, the stopwatch/hack function. Really a watch above its price point.
on July 11, 2017
As always, Seiko watches are definitely reliable for it's price. At below $70, this is one of the best brands you can get. It's not too heavy or large. I only wish the fluorescent would last longer in the dark, but that's just a minor problem.
on July 20, 2013
English: I love my new watch!! This watch is all that i want it. it's a elegant watch with the leather band, but I bought a NATO green watch band and change it. now looks like an sport watch... The watch with the leather band it's a clasic watch, elegant, nice, comfortable...

Spanish: Me encanto este reloj! buscaba por un reloj que me sirviera para eventos elegantes y para el dia normal. Este reloj complace esas dos necesidades. Compre una correa estilo militar para cambiarle las de cuero con las que viene el reloj. lo hice y me quedo un reloj deportivo muy cool! El reloj por sí solo es muy bonito y elegante.
review image
on June 10, 2016
Pairs well with my brown leather bike jacket. Has a little heft to it. Feels like it was decently made.
on July 18, 2017
I'm a big fan of Seiko watches, but I'm on a budget. This watch is a Seiko just for me. The size is Goldilocks (not too small, not too big, just right!) The leather in the band is tough on the outside but supple on the inside. I wear it proudly every day.
on April 10, 2017
Excellent ! Absolutely the best bang for your buck.
Gets a 10 in looks and another 10 in time keeping.
Been wearing it for a week and still keeps time down to the second !
Highly recommend.
on June 4, 2017
Seiko quality! Functions excellently while looking and feeling good on the wrist. I would recommend to friends.