Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 30, 2017
Extremely happy with this wonderful watch by very trusted Seiko brand. Brown dial is super attractive along with high quality leather band. Lume is incredible. Stylish, versatile, and reliable timekeeping. Love everything about it!
on August 2, 2017
Nice size-larger than the 80's vintage Seiko I have but not quite as big as some of the Invicta's-which is a good thing. Nice casual or dress watch-stylish but not gawdy,typical Seiko. Good price.
on November 30, 2016
Real nice piece. Looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. I am glad to have this in my collection.
on May 17, 2016
I absolutely loved this watch. It kept time well and the band seems to hold up well. I could tell the watch was put together well. I wore this watch daily except during exercise. Unfortunately this watch was stolen recently and I am very disappointed that it is gone. The watch was in my possession for almost a year, and I would recommend it to anyone.
on December 4, 2016
Really a great looking watch. Love the size, presentation and, especially, the stopwatch/hack function. Really a watch above its price point.
on July 11, 2017
As always, Seiko watches are definitely reliable for it's price. At below $70, this is one of the best brands you can get. It's not too heavy or large. I only wish the fluorescent would last longer in the dark, but that's just a minor problem.
on June 10, 2016
Pairs well with my brown leather bike jacket. Has a little heft to it. Feels like it was decently made.
on July 18, 2017
I'm a big fan of Seiko watches, but I'm on a budget. This watch is a Seiko just for me. The size is Goldilocks (not too small, not too big, just right!) The leather in the band is tough on the outside but supple on the inside. I wear it proudly every day.
on April 10, 2017
Excellent ! Absolutely the best bang for your buck.
Gets a 10 in looks and another 10 in time keeping.
Been wearing it for a week and still keeps time down to the second !
Highly recommend.
on June 4, 2017
Seiko quality! Functions excellently while looking and feeling good on the wrist. I would recommend to friends.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.