Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 335 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 361 reviews
on August 22, 2012
As frecuently happens, the picture of this watch does not makes justice to it! The watch is much elegant and nice in person than it looks here. Decent case size (43 mm), not too big for a regular wrist (wich is my case). Its dark brown face contrast perfectly with de arabic numbers and hands in the dial and subdials that makes easy to read the time and cronograph feature. It has a sporty and casual look too, and the soft leather band is good quality. The luminous of hands and dial marker is great for night time and dark conditions. Summarizing, I do recomend this Seiko watch!
review image review image review image
on April 21, 2015
This watch is great. It's extremely accurate and looks nice, no matter what you're wearing. My only complaint is that half of the coating (I think it's just paint?) on the band wore off. This happened one day after work where I had just washed a lot of dishes in bleach/soap water. So just a word of caution for anyone who might get this thing exposed to harsh cleaners: Don't! The band sill looks okay so it's no big deal. You can't go wrong with a Seiko!
on May 7, 2017
I researched a number of watches before deciding on this one. I chose it due to its dependable maker, its style, and the overwhelmingly positive reviews. I'm not disappointed. It's a lovely timepiece with good features, easy to read, luminous dial in the dark, and a great stopwatch that I used at my granddaughters' track meet. The leather band is stylist and fits well.
on November 30, 2016
Real nice piece. Looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. I am glad to have this in my collection.
on August 2, 2017
Nice size-larger than the 80's vintage Seiko I have but not quite as big as some of the Invicta's-which is a good thing. Nice casual or dress watch-stylish but not gawdy,typical Seiko. Good price.
on December 4, 2016
Really a great looking watch. Love the size, presentation and, especially, the stopwatch/hack function. Really a watch above its price point.
on July 11, 2017
As always, Seiko watches are definitely reliable for it's price. At below $70, this is one of the best brands you can get. It's not too heavy or large. I only wish the fluorescent would last longer in the dark, but that's just a minor problem.
on July 20, 2013
English: I love my new watch!! This watch is all that i want it. it's a elegant watch with the leather band, but I bought a NATO green watch band and change it. now looks like an sport watch... The watch with the leather band it's a clasic watch, elegant, nice, comfortable...

Spanish: Me encanto este reloj! buscaba por un reloj que me sirviera para eventos elegantes y para el dia normal. Este reloj complace esas dos necesidades. Compre una correa estilo militar para cambiarle las de cuero con las que viene el reloj. lo hice y me quedo un reloj deportivo muy cool! El reloj por sí solo es muy bonito y elegante.
review image
on June 21, 2017
Really impressed with this watch. Looks & fits great, works perfectly, and a great price. I have a pretty narrow wrist, and it looks great on me. Many compliments from people, especially on the beautiful brown face. Pretty unique look, and I couldn't be happier.
on December 10, 2016