Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 350 reviews
on July 25, 2016
I can't overstate the amount of comments I get about this watch. While this is not the watch to buy for this reason alone, it goes to show you that you don't need a $1000 watch to turn heads.

Functionality:
The watch functions exactly how it should.

This watch comes with a 60 minute chronograph that functions well. However, only reason why this watch is getting one less star than it would otherwise deserve is the fact that the minute hand of the chronograph does not line up well with the "zero" when it is at rest. It is always slightly to the right of where it should be. There is no fix that I can perform myself, but it is also not that big of a deal. You cannot tell unless you REALLY investigate.

Comfort:
I have to say, out of any of the products I have ever worn on my wrist, this Seiko watch has been by far the most comfortable. And this is coming from someone who cannot stand wearing rings or bracelets. Much more comfortable than watches with metallic watchbands. Once I slip it on, I can forget about it. Well, until I need to check the time, of course.

One thing to note, though, is that when you get this watch wet, it will take lots of paper towels + time for the band to completely dry. Hasn't been too much of an issue for me, but it is something to point out.

Style:
Looks SO much better in person. If you like the look of it in the picture, prepare to fall in love.

Other:
This watch also has the ability to "glow in the dark" while it is very useful sometimes, you really do need a lot of direct light for it to be clearly visible in the dark. However, wherever I have had to check the time in the dark, it is usually visible enough to work with.

All in all, you get more than you pay for when you buy this watch. If you're looking for a comfortable / stylish / functional wrist-watch and are not looking to shell out hundreds of dollars, this is exactly what you've been looking for.
on June 12, 2016
Got this watch based on its looks and it really does look good on my wrist. It's quite heavy and the numbers are easy to read. The leather strap is padded and feels nice on my skin. The brown face is dark and makes it a little more interesting than plain black. It's great!
review image
on December 2, 2014
I bought this watch for Christmas and is scratched , this did not have any kind of protection to the watch crystal . I am very disappointed
review image
on August 22, 2012
As frecuently happens, the picture of this watch does not makes justice to it! The watch is much elegant and nice in person than it looks here. Decent case size (43 mm), not too big for a regular wrist (wich is my case). Its dark brown face contrast perfectly with de arabic numbers and hands in the dial and subdials that makes easy to read the time and cronograph feature. It has a sporty and casual look too, and the soft leather band is good quality. The luminous of hands and dial marker is great for night time and dark conditions. Summarizing, I do recomend this Seiko watch!
review image review image review image
on November 26, 2016
I've had this watch for two weeks now and really like it. It was a much-needed change from my older, smaller faced watches, yet not obnoxiously large. There is so much I like about the watch: the brown colored face, the chronograph where the second hand usually is gives it a classic stopwatch feel. I've tried NATO bands and a stainless steel link band. The brown face of the watch makes it a little hard to match with NATO bands, but the SS band looks great (although large at 22mm). The original leather band is a little creaky but looks great.

I hope that the watch holds up well because it is a really nice timepiece.
on April 21, 2015
This watch is great. It's extremely accurate and looks nice, no matter what you're wearing. My only complaint is that half of the coating (I think it's just paint?) on the band wore off. This happened one day after work where I had just washed a lot of dishes in bleach/soap water. So just a word of caution for anyone who might get this thing exposed to harsh cleaners: Don't! The band sill looks okay so it's no big deal. You can't go wrong with a Seiko!
on May 7, 2017
I researched a number of watches before deciding on this one. I chose it due to its dependable maker, its style, and the overwhelmingly positive reviews. I'm not disappointed. It's a lovely timepiece with good features, easy to read, luminous dial in the dark, and a great stopwatch that I used at my granddaughters' track meet. The leather band is stylist and fits well.
on November 30, 2016
Real nice piece. Looks and feels like a much more expensive watch. I am glad to have this in my collection.
on December 4, 2016
Really a great looking watch. Love the size, presentation and, especially, the stopwatch/hack function. Really a watch above its price point.
on June 21, 2017
Really impressed with this watch. Looks & fits great, works perfectly, and a great price. I have a pretty narrow wrist, and it looks great on me. Many compliments from people, especially on the beautiful brown face. Pretty unique look, and I couldn't be happier.