Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 19, 2013
This is a very nice watch, Seiko makes very high quality watches - and this one has exceptionally good for fit and finish. My wife, who is used to my watch collecting habit and dislikes many of the ones I have - thought this one to be remarkably attractive.

The only words of caution I would have for anyone considering it are:

-The case is a bright chrome finish, doesn't show in picture the same
-Watch band is thinner than expected, good quality - but thinner than it looks in photo
-For the size of the watch, it is remarkably light ( I prefer a heavier watch, but that is a personal preference - I have friends that prefer light watches)
-Be prepared to have people talk Soccer (European Football) with you... You will now be a labeled a Barcelona Football Club fan because of this watch :-) I travel out of the US allot, and it seems every Seiko Watch Dealer has a giant poster of one of the Seiko Sportura Barcelona watches in front of the store - so this is a very recognized watch in Europe and Asia, so you might as well learn something about the team for the inevitable conversation at the airport about the World Cup.
on January 2, 2014
This good looking sport watch by Seiko was picked by my son for his Christmas present from us. He selected it from a group o f similar watches. I had first noticed the unusual attractiveness on the watch when I saw it in an Esquire magazine ad. Needless to say there is the added benefit of quality from Seiko.
on January 27, 2014
The watch looks more expensive then it is. It has striking good looks with a high quality attention to detail. Very light weight and comfortable to wear. Also it's a seiko. So you know your buying great quality at a great price. For the money you can't buy a better watch!
on December 9, 2013
My husband simply LOVES IT!!! From the case to the quality of the product, this is one of the best gifts I've ever given him - on his own words!
on August 9, 2015
Awesome watch and I love that attention it gets! The cherry is the Barca logo since I'm a fan!
on December 21, 2014
Thank you.. Happy with the fast shipping and the beautiful watch.
on February 26, 2014
It's only been less than a week since I've received my watch. I haven't gotten around to toying around with the chronograph just yet. However I'll go over the aesthetics of the watch. I think the one thing that stands out amazingly is how awesome the blue is stands out on the bezel and the face. Combined with red accents on the chronograph mimics the team colors superbly. The FCB logo is small enough not to be annoying, yet big enough to be causally recognized by the unsuspecting eye. The chrono buttons and crown stick out a little longer for my tastes, but nothing that makes it distasteful. I'm not sure if that's common for all Seiko watches (this being my first Seiko). The case diameter is 42mm, and for some people that may be too big. I have an average size wrist (about 7.5" in diameter) and I pull off 48" watches pretty nicely. With that being said, if you typically have larger faced watches, this watch may seem actually smaller on you. The width of the leather band was my only gripe about the watch. The band might not be for everyone's taste. The small perforated like holes isn't my cup of tea entirely, but it is different from all my other leather band watches. But the nice feature of the band is the matching blue stitching on either side of the strap. It's an awesome detailed accent, which in turn adds to the overall aesthetic. I think Amazon's pricing for this watch is outstanding. I've been wanting to get a Seiko for years, but have not gotten around to picking one up. The sponsorship with FC Barcelona was the tipping point for me to pull the trigger on this one. The colors are amazing which make this watch unique on its own. I know there are other Sportura FC Barcelona watches out there, but this one really takes the cake. If you're second guessing yourself, just buy it. You won't regret it.
on February 6, 2014
It is so cool that i'm worried every day not scratch it. It looks casual and serious at same time..
on October 19, 2013
What else can I say? So much of compliments I received for this watch....that too from the ladies.....
And this watch goes equally good with casuals or business suits....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question