We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reliable Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Case diameter: 39 mm
- Stainless steel case; Black dial; Day-and-date functions
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Update your style with this two tone watch. The black dial is accented with twelve diamond markers creating a modern design. Features include: 31-day calendar display, 24-hour and second hand subdials, Cabochon crown, Sapphire crystal. 50 meters water resistant.
From Humble beginnings, Kintaro Hattoris Vision for Seiko has become reality. A consuming passion for excellence - imprinted in our Corporate DNA passed from generation to generation. Seiko, for 125 years committed to the art and science of time.
A culture of innovation connects a 19th century Tokyo clock shop with 20th century advances in timekeeping to an extraordinary 21st century "quiet revolution." Continually driven by dedication and passion, established a multitude of worlds first technologies transforming the principles of timekeeping.
The first quartz wristwatch changed the history of time.
The first Kinetic marked a new era in quartz watch technology.
In 1969, Seiko Astron, the first quartz wristwatch - was introduced.
In an instant, Seiko exponentially improved the accuracy of wristwatches And Seiko technology firmly established todays standard in Olympic and sports timing.
1984, another celebrated first Kinetic Technology powered by body movement.
Kinetic a quartz mechanism with unparalleled accuracy the driving force behind more worlds firsts.
Kinetic Chronograph the next generation of high performance timekeeping.
Kinetic Auto Relay automatically resets to the correct time.
Kinetic Perpetual - combining the date perfect technology of perpetual calendar with the genius of Kinetic Auto Relay.
And now Kinetic Direct Drive move, and the watch is powered automatically. Or hand wind it and see the power you are generating in real time.
In the realm of fine watches, time is measured by Seiko innovation A heritage of dedication to the art and science of time.
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- ASIN: B001BMFC22
- Item model number: SRL002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 3, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko Watches|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||21.5 millimeters|
|Band Color||Silver With Gold Accents|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|